Settings

End of the road

o1wa

Well, my time has come. Its been almost 4 years since I have been here. Seen everything. Seen its successes, and its falls. Went through all the complications of running one of the best counter strike 1.6 clans together with my staff team.  Back since 2017,  waking up at 4 AM to boost the servers on time, finding the coders, making videos and logos, dealing with retarded members and people who like to misbehave, recruiting admins and doing many other things.  Lot of you new members (2020+)  probably dont know me very well but it doesnt matter. My work has always been done behind the curtains with nobody but @AirStrikerknowing.   But all this aside, I would love to thank every single one of you.  Every single one of you for helping to make LS what it is today.

Here is a list of people I would like to specifically thank:

@AirStriker| we started this from the very beginning when it was only me, you, freekill and duck. Look at what we made now :D

@VoltBiggest pussy known to man.

@Nastycamper | thank you for all the help, especially after certain unfortunate events that have occured, you help support us and keep our heads up.

@FrozeN|  Jesus,  we have known each back since LgK days LOL! Imma miss the constant server abuse against each other on zp/ze hahaha

@Vers| bro....

@Kurokugood luck playing cs on ubuntu.  I am going to miss helping you get around that distro lol. (still LOLing at the fact you used your phone to take a photo). but jokes beside, you are an amazing member to the LS team and I know youll get around doing big things.

image.thumb.png.a8aedcb6282f8c8afa428fc286df9513.png

to everyone else, thank you.  It was an amazing time together and best of luck to all of you!

• Love 12
  • Sad 4

o1wa.png

b_350_20_323957_202743_f19a15_111111.png

b_350_20_323957_202743_f19a15_111111.png

Everyone knows you are a great member of Lost Souls and I know you are capable of great things. Best of luck bro. Ofcourse we will be in touch imma go to Australia soon. Lets meet there LOL

• Love 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Good luck to whatever you doing in your personal life, as the whole LS team we hope you successful in your career and your future.

• Haha 2

• Co-Owner

Goodluck on your life, you've done a lot for LS, it's sad to see that you r leaving :( but yeah every meeting has a goodbye, i really enjoyed playing here since 2019 ,thanks to you and the management, all i can do is just saying thank you for that and hope to see you again in the future

• Love 1

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

• Sovereign Sentinels

I still wanna abuse you, you better come back soon.
lol you'll probably be saying that to me later, my time is running out, gotta headout really soon too.
Good luck with whatever you're doing bro <3

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif

.It will be a big hit because you're resigning, it was nice to meet with you i hope you coming back very soon, after all, thanks for all you did by LS and helping us and me, sorry for those bad moments i did to you and to the community but ill be here to improve it and support them until the last second. I wish you good luck in your life and your career or whatever you planning in the future you're a nice young guy you deserve it.

2029605876_cslost-soulstext.png.073491e3a71060a49188cd76034fde19.png

• Sovereign Sentinels

Thank you for all your advice man. Good luck on your life bro.  I know you're leaving bro but please don't click at this LINK bro @ cash.  Bye </3

• Love 1
  • bad 1

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PIC           Mod_428027_large.jpg

• Sovereign Sentinels

Oh no @ cashI will miss you bro, hope we see you around if not maybe one day we meet each others. Good luck in your life and have a success in what you are doing<33

• Love 1

Discord:

Nastycamper#9730

• 2 months later...