Settings

End of the Line

WolfBeard

• Sovereign Sentinels

Good day lost souls!

Hey fam! Its your friendly neighborhood Co-Owner here with another news. (Everyone wants news btw). I never even believe to myself for having this rank during my gaming years. I would like to say my deepest thanks for everyone who helped me in building myself as a gamer and a Co-owner. I've encountered many individuals during my years of stay here. I've encountered dramas, wars, and being betrayed. The journey helped me for who I am now and I will cherish it for the rest of my life! I will now resign my position effective this day 21st of January 2022. I know that the community is in the better hand now and you guys should appreciate that!

@LuxIt was fun to work under you buddy. You are the one who take the risk in giving me a chance to prove what I can do in this community. Thanks for that :)
@JinwooAh, this guy. What can I say to you. You have been here since the beginning, we became Admin at the same time bro. Thanks for teaching me things and stuff. Also, I am grateful for trusting me as your friend!
@PapiMore shawty for you bro! Thank you for all our memories and everything! I know you are the LS Playboy xd
@Vo1DStop watching BTS bro......
@EleNaHi buddy! I'll be seeing you in one of the airlines sometime! Let's chase our dreams!

@AirStrikerAh, The man, the myth, the legend. What can I say bro? Thank you for giving me a chance to manage your community with full trust. We both laugh so many times with each other. I know what have been through here in this community and I'm proud that I gave my best effort to make it stand once again!

@Phoenix Nub. Thank your for seeing a potential on me. Without you, I'm still dumb at managing things and stuff. Thank you for being the guardian of this community buddy! We're so much in debt of your efforts!

@jink07I consider this guy as my older brother. Thank you for listening on my dramas and rants all the time. I wish to be working under you but the time itself forbids me.

Well for all the members here from  @Server Admin @Head Admin @Server Manager @Staff @General Staff , I cannot mention you all. I know we have our different experiences together during 2021. I love you guys so much! I'm happy to share my efforts here in the community. May we see each other in different communities. Break a leg!

Your lovely horny Co-owner,
Signing off

• Great! 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 25
  • Angry 1

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PIC           Mod_428027_large.jpg

• Co-Owner
4 minutes ago, Wolfbeard said:

Good day lost souls!

Hey fam! Its your friendly neighborhood Co-Owner here with another news. (Everyone wants news btw). I never even believe to myself for having this rank during my gaming years. I would like to say my deepest thanks for everyone who helped me in building myself as a gamer and a Co-owner. I've encountered many individuals during my years of stay here. I've encountered dramas, wars, and being betrayed. The journey helped me for who I am now and I will cherish it for the rest of my life! I will now resign my position effective this day 21st of January 2022.

@LuxIt was fun to work under you buddy. You are the one who take the risk in giving me a chance to prove what I can do in this community. Thanks for that :)
@JinwooAh, this guy. What can I say to you. You have been here since the beginning, we became Admin at the same time bro. Thanks for teaching me things and stuff. Also, I am grateful for trusting me as your friend!
@PapiMore shawty for you bro! Thank you for all our memories and everything! I know you are the LS Playboy xd
@Vo1DStop watching BTS bro......
@EleNaHi buddy! I'll be seeing you in one of the airlines sometime! Let's chase our dreams!

@AirStrikerAh, The man, the myth, the legend. What can I say bro? Thank you for giving me a chance to manage your community with full trust. We both laugh so many times with each other. I know what have been through here in this community and I'm proud that I gave my best effort to make it stand once again!

@Phoenix Nub. Thank your for seeing a potential on me. Without you, I'm still dumb at managing things and stuff. Thank you for being the guardian of this community buddy! We're so much in debt of your efforts!

@jink07I consider this guy as my older brother. Thank you for listening on my dramas and rants all the time. I wish to be working under you but the time itself forbids me.

Well for all the members here from  @Server Admin @Head Admin @Server Manager @Staff @General Staff , I cannot mention you all. I know we have our different experiences together during 2021. I love you guys so much! I'm happy to share my efforts here in the community. May we see each other in different communities. Break a leg!

Your lovely horny Co-owner,
Signing off

Don't leave yet bro... who i'm even gonna work with if you left...

• Love 1

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

Hi there, 

Sucks that good people who did alot for this Community are leaving, but we all know that there is more things out there outside the PC life. some one leaving so early some one little later ...

I may not be your best friend but i know and i see how u been treating people here in LS, they all like you, nd i do too.

Im wishing you all the best in ur life, in all things u are planing to do, or doing already. 

stay safe, be happy, and enjoy life, out lifes so short this days.... Good luck...

• Love 1

LostSoulsAttractionsLogo (1).png

You have contributed so much to the community, You made ZE a big shot, your videos invited me back to playing ZP when i was bruned out. You are much inspiration bro.

I dont really know the reason you are living but if you ever decide to come back we will welcome you back with warm hearts and wide arms bro. 

PS: Specially my arm is much much long.

• Love 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

We will all miss you friend, you contribute a lot to the community and you deservedly arrived at your position. I am grateful to you for how much you did. I hope to see you again <3

• Love 1

• Co-Owner

broo ..

• Love 1

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

Are you serious right now @Wolfbeard You are leaving without even seeing me climb up to becoming a staff or SM 😑 that’s sad but i still love you but come back soon we will all miss you :)

• Love 1

Heehhh

vermeil-in-gold-anime.gif.a9ac7877f490fad5a3b383fe9491a52a.gif

image.gif.a5184ba7edf40bf0a3e9c1d9892cb400.gif

Any queries please pm me or message me on discord bk.#0001

ZP Server Assistance/ Demo Reviewer

• Supervisor

Good luck with your life plans, mate. It's been great seeing you around with us, but every story has an end. See you around, pal.

• Love 1

CS-Spielerin, Studentin und Sprachbegeisterte

@WolfbeardGood Luck may the journey  and the adventure be the best of you XD, I'm going to miss you I've seen you ever since I was still a member and admin here , I really am going to miss you Good Luck my friend, If you decide to come back you are always welcome anytime, Plus ever since you became Co-owner You were the best and a trust worthy Person  I ever meet, I'm sad now that your leaving Good luck what ever you have going , remember  Lost-Souls  Always be our home to all of us and you too :)

• Love 1

• Sovereign Sentinels

@WolfbeardYou've contributed so much to LS. Thank you. Go out and live your life, and when you have time for a break visit us from time to time. Won't be the same without you! 

<3

• Love 1

I didn't get to know you very long, but you definitely were a pleasure to interact with.

I especially appreciate you helping me get my maps up and running on the server, as well as helping with technical issues!

Thanks for all your hard work, even if I only got to see a fraction of it in my time here so far.

• Love 1

Wolfbeard I Thank u for all you've done for Lost Souls.

U are a good example to all of us. You assisted me through a lot of problems and i appreciate that.

You have all my respect friend. And I want to apologize about the past conflicts I encountered with you.

Good luck to you <3

• Love 1

You can ask me anything!

#valk5709

1673055930_standard(1).gif.5838da8640d3e8465ff5a773ba78bba9.gif

Good decision mate! Even though I love gaming but Real Life>> Online . Goodluck in future! :anismart: