Settings

ADMIN

Freesh.pe

i can't use "mode neme , armagedon, etc" 

I just can use general menu admin.

slap, kick, ban , etc.

30 minutes ago, Kraken said:

If you want to use the menu you must type amxmodmenu on your console, there isn't another way. Also, you can bind some menu options e.g. bind "F2" "amx_slapmenu"

1 hour ago, Gloomy said:

Bind this command and you will have access to all your admin menu bind "x" "amxmodmenu"
Or by pressing m9, you can start modes, etc.

i have disable "Admin Menu" pressing M9

6 hours ago, mR_aDyL [V_1] said:

Best thing is to bind. Same as Gloomy said earlier.

I have -  bind "]" amxmodmenu

Easy, fast and cool... 

i did it bro, i can't use "mods" like armagedon plasma etc. i can use simple admin like ban, kick , slay ,slap etc.

4 hours ago, Freesh.pe said:

i did it bro, i can't use "mods" like armagedon plasma etc. i can use simple admin like ban, kick , slay ,slap etc.

You can startmodes ,, just press m 9 admin menu u can start it there,,, but before u need to vote,, and got yes answer

10 hours ago, Freesh.pe said:

Thats what actually admin does. Only kick, slay, ban...

If you would be Server Manager then you would have more access to amxmodmenu...

bvbvbvb.jpg

LostSoulsAttractionsLogo (1).png

Guys, he doesn't have any problems with his amxmodmenu access, he's having a problem with his zp admin access. So, that means that he can't start any modes or respawn someone, things like that.

• Great! 1

2 hours ago, mR_aDyL [V_1] said:

Thats what actually admin does. Only kick, slay, ban...

If you would be Server Manager then you would have more access to amxmodmenu...

bvbvbvb.jpg

admin is not  the same between the servers …. zp admin has more menu then dd2

jomama_cropped_zps8c55ac65.png

Freesh.pe     we seem to have been hearing of issues with you abusing ppl.. the first thing you need to do right now is go through our forums and read all the RULES

The menu you are asking to access is on your m button .. then you press 9 or 8 I believe and from there its pretty explainable … BUT I REALLY SUGGEST YOU READ OUR RULES VERY CLEARLY

jomama_cropped_zps8c55ac65.png

21 minutes ago, JoMaMa said:

Freesh.pe     we seem to have been hearing of issues with you abusing ppl.. the first thing you need to do right now is go through our forums and read all the RULES

The menu you are asking to access is on your m button .. then you press 9 or 8 I believe and from there its pretty explainable … BUT I REALLY SUGGEST YOU READ OUR RULES VERY CLEARLY

In the evening I spoke with a general administrator, and we reached an agreement, that the money would be refunded, I am a new user and had not read the rules I apologize if it bothers any player.

1 hour ago, JoMaMa said:

admin is not  the same between the servers …. zp admin has more menu then dd2

You know what you right, Its all my fault, I didn't pay attention that hes topic was in Zombie section!!!!, you are 100% right, and i'm 100% wrong.... 

LostSoulsAttractionsLogo (1).png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Freesh.pe do u know that u need to use in game /redeem and after this you press enter and enter the code u have yeah? to have admin? u need to do it all the maps u dont put the code u dont have admin its simple , with m9 u need to have /redeem active :) Tell me if the problem is slove.