Settings

lost 22k ammo packs..

THE ONE

i lost 22k ammo packs before this new update.. or i dont know what happen but now only got 69k.. before i was 91k or more..... please.. fix it thanks..

• Owner

This cant be true u never even can loose half of ur amopacks or serten amount of amopacks never cuz imposible for others to copy ur steam id its just not posible  

• Great! 1

i vote against giving ap to people witouth them showing proof… anyone can come here and start lieing just to get free ap this needs to be discussed

• Great! 1

3 hours ago, AirStriker said:

This cant be true u never even can loose half of ur amopacks or serten amount of amopacks never cuz imposible for others to copy ur steam id its just not posible  

This happened to me once, where I lost 2k from my 2.5k ap.  And I'm a steamer just like him.

Cheers!

• Great! 1

• Sovereign Sentinels

I'm not sure why or how that's happening, but, there's no way in hell someone can waste 22k or 21k aps at once or within 1 day, even if he plays 24/7 for 2 days lol, hacking someone's steam id isn't possible too, something must have gone wrong in the server vault (which I'm not sure of) after the crash, also we're not sure yet why zp keeps crashing, it must be maps issue, which we're trying to fix, thanks for coming  here and reporting the problem, we'll be looking into it. 

i believe jojo already gave the aps back, so no need to keep this opened. 

P.S: Thanks for the info @dnl

• Great! 2

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif