Settings

Ammo parks per day

Chocolate69

I believe we should do rewarding player to come on everyday by giving them a small amount of ammo packs per day. For an example the first day they come on and play they get like maybe 50 ammo packs, and every day after that will increase the amount so the second day will be like 75 or 100 ap. 

It's a small thought, because i've seen players with low ap and it will be more fun it they get a reward for logging on and play in the server.  like a daily mission kinda thing.  it will push (new) players to come on as well they get a little boost with ap to make their game play as fun as possible at the same time not a crazy amount of free ap given. we can talk about the balance of the ap but like i've said to have a idea for newer players to enjoy their time with us.   

Currently, someone who starts playing for first time receives 10 ammo packs, that amount could increase to 50 or 100. I think that would be something to have a good beginning.

• Owner

Ye we can do that but 1ns they spend there amopack they going to come back changing there steam id to get 50 amos and they wont stop they will keep repeating i been thru all these already there is reasone why players start with 10 amos but i will see what i can do 

well we have give aways that most of the player never see because they never come to forums. 

Either to lazy to go on website or just don't want to so is mostly there fault.

keep in mind activity in forums not just server gets you ammo packs as well.

darker than black new  (2).png

• 3 weeks later...

well i do get what you are trying to achieve but i would suggest then a system like lgk has where you can do /RTD and you get a random amount of ap per map ( 1 time only - max 40 , min 20 )

This is a good way to keep the players and its not a big amount of ap they get so not a big deal but for them its alot...

Kind Regards,

Amnesia