Settings

/donate ap system

Kuro

hi i found this /donate plugin intresting. Here is the pluginas i know this plugin would make the sv begging secion but what if we give access only to admins so we can reward good players with a little amount of ap from ourselfs.

give your opinions down below.

zp_donate_ammo_packs.sma

• Great! 2

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Hmmm,ya know what?I really think that this will only cause admins SERIOUS headaches.Players with low aps will be ALWAYS begging for aps,even when the plugin still haven't got plugged in.

I think gift givers should come here,create a post with necessaries to reward those who worthy,no need to be ADMINS+ to give aps(tbh I've already found some worthies,they will get part of my aps when I leave LS,which,surely gonna take like forever :).

-1 for me.

Sincerely,

Bruce Wayne/Batman/Badman/The Grim Knight

• Great! 2

cause i'm batman discovered by alltimefallout

@ Special ForceI know this is good plugin, but if we add this donate, all players will start saying us to give them Ammo Packs if we have a lot.

For example:-

-L|S- Fred Jones: Hi guys

Player: Hi fred can you gimme some AmmoPacks please

-L|S- Fred Jones: No I am literally saving / earning my Ammo Packs 

Player: Please only 100 or 200

-L|S- Fred Jones: As I said no, I am earning it..

Player: **** you 

Or any kind of insult word he will said. This plugin was already in ZP before I think, but they removed due to this problem of begging. Players won't earn but they will ask AmmoPacks to other players who have a lot of AP, as you know very well in game, some players ask for "Special Guns" to gave them, it's literally AP donating, but it's just a gun, as you know about Dikaialvica in game, he always ask for free special guns, if someone not give him, he insult him like a shit, and if we add this, he will start saying for "Donate me AP please", if someone not give him, than he will probably insult. 

I don't think it's a good idea to add this in ZP.

• Great! 3
  • Haha 5

Zombie Plague:

spacer.png

Zombie Escape:

spacer.png

Good opinion guys thanks for sharing. It was a dumb idea lol

reward system sounds nice  instead of /donate its like when you die 10 times in a singleround as a zombie you will get bonus reward of 10ap or smth. and it will motivate the players to try as zm 

and add a hud msg that shows the rewards everyround . what you think??

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

7 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

@ Special ForceI know this is good plugin, but if we add this donate, all players will start saying us to give them Ammo Packs if we have a lot.

Or any kind of insult word he will said. This plugin was already in ZP before I think, but they removed due to this problem of begging. Players won't earn but they will ask AmmoPacks to other players who have a lot of AP, as you know very well in game, some players ask for "Special Guns" to gave them, it's literally AP donating, but it's just a gun, as you know about Dikaialvica in game, he always ask for free special guns, if someone not give him, he insult him like a shit, and if we add this, he will start saying for "Donate me AP please", if someone not give him, than he will probably insult. 

@ Fred JonesTouché,indeed.A wise man from my country,Uncle Huan,once said:

"...Chỉ có làm thì mới có ăn.Không làm mà đòi có ăn thì chỉ có ăn đầu b***,ăn c**",translate to English is "Work to earn.If you want to earn without any work,you will eat s***,eat d******".The hidden words are raw and bad,but I'm quoting him here 100%.

We need to make them work hard to earn aps and make our server great and clean for as long as we can,mates.

2 minutes ago, Special Force said:

Good opinion guys thanks for sharing. It was a dumb idea lol

reward system sounds nice  instead of /donate its like when you die 10 times in a singleround as a zombie you will get bonus reward of 10ap or smth. and it will motivate the players to try as zm 

and add a hud msg that shows the rewards everyround . what you think??

This somehow could STILL be tricky,tho.Like if I log in,go afk and let myself killed for a bunch of times and I get REWARDED for that?Good opinion,but we must cover this loophole and others so they can't abuse it and make falling as a zm fun.

1 hour ago, Fred Jones said:

Wtf?!, why did copy the clean example... -.-

1 hour ago, Special Force said:

hi i found this /donate plugin intresting. Here is the pluginas i know this plugin would make the sv begging secion but what if we give access only to admins so we can reward good players with a little amount of ap from ourselfs.

give your opinions down below.

zp_donate_ammo_packs.sma 3.15 kB · 0 downloads

I like this idea :D

+1 from me.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Fred Jones said:

and why they will say f**k you ?, wtf, if he write f*** you, this means, he mad :) lol

for me, if someone said to me, give me some aps, i will give him...

and i don't know why, why did you think about this example? why did you think that he would say f*** and why did you think that this example would apply ???

13 minutes ago, Adam. said:

I like this idea :D

+1 from me.

Do you want insult from players? If someone ask you for give/donate him AP, and if you say "no", he will insult you or whatever he want. So I never like this kind of idea of "Donating AP". 

Also, I just putted **** you as a example, the player can say whatever he want lol. 

Zombie Plague:

spacer.png

Zombie Escape:

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Do you want insult from players? If someone ask you for give/donate him AP, and if you say "no", he will insult you or whatever he want. So I never like this kind of idea of "Donating AP". 

Also, I just putted **** you as a example, the player can say whatever he want lol. 

Its your opinion, my opinion is different. hehe lol

Look, if you're an admin, and someone asks you for aps, and u say no, then it insults you, what would you do? gag them, kick or ban, so if only admins have this power
I don't think think they will ask everytime for it, if they know that will be banned / gagged if they insults or smthing like that. Everyone in the sv asks for aps even when they start to play usually they type /donate, or /give to see if they can donate aps, for me this would be good if we warn them to dont ask for it or will have a long ban
i mean 5 hours for spamming or idk thats just my opinion 

+1 Neutral

• Great! 3

2029605876_cslost-soulstext.png.073491e3a71060a49188cd76034fde19.png

To be honest the players are already begging for aps , And this command will make it worse , The admin team will get headache Everytime they Enter 

-1  I dont find it like a good idea , but hey you are the admin team the choice is yours ! 

forgot to tell you something, i tried this plugin on one of server two years ago or a year ago, and the error in this Plugin, when you give me someone some ammo packs, and if you do disconnect after giving him aps, and if you come back again, you will find ammo packs have, although you gave it aps, i tried this method on a lot of servers that have this plugin, so i don't thing is appropriate.. and maybe @Hotlinecan fix this problem. lol

• Volt locked this topic