Settings

GoodBye Lost Souls :)

SwatGaming - Yt :)

bye everyone I have been happy to be able to chat with all of you, I already consider all of you my family, I deliberately said banned me because so that you are happy without me no more asking for Ammo Packs, and not messing up all of you I will go from the server and I say 

GoodBye, Lost Souls

original (2).gif

• Haha 1

there is a player constantly asking for ammopack and he joined him, so I said if you ask again, I will take all your ap, then he just decided to left... :(

bye bye

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

19 minutes ago, Mooo said:

there is a player constantly asking for ammopack and he joined him, so I said if you ask again, I will take all your ap, then he just decided to left... :(

actually he never got his free aps but he did make a post .. he was never with me in the ame time on sv so i was not able to send

2 minutes ago, rOha said:

actually he never got his free aps but he did make a post .. he was never with me in the ame time on sv so i was not able to send

image.thumb.png.b05c27055c037b3c863c16f189679a65.png

Hummm, that's long time ago, and not the same ID...

We need to make a new thread for the 500 AP application or somehow hide those who already received...

Too hard to check it.

• Great! 1

1 minute ago, Mooo said:

image.thumb.png.b05c27055c037b3c863c16f189679a65.png

Hummm, that's long time ago, and not the same ID...

We need to make a new thread for the 500 AP application or somehow hide those who already received...

Too hard to check it.

we should make it like on ctf its way easyer to see who got and who not

1 minute ago, rOha said:

we should make it like on ctf its way easyer to see who got and who not

I did spent a long time to hide those previous thread... But after I've done that, I realized that we can still see it....

Will think up a way later today.

I PMed him.

• Haha 1