Settings

Recentmaps?

Tadd

The server suffers from the same map being played repeatedly in a very short span of time. Could we add the prevention of recent maps? Really easy addition, and would allow us to play a more diverse array of maps (and there are many many GREAT maps to be played!).

[uSER=49]Nightbot[/uSER] [uSER=344]Jojo[/uSER]

The maps are fine, it's just playing them in quick succession defeats the purpose of having a large choice of maps. Just add a recentmaps plugin so that we can't play maps recently played.

Ive suggested this before. We need a map delay between maps so we are not repeating back to the map before. For instance they play biohazard every other map it seems cause there isnt a delay for it be nominated again . so in all we need a plugin that creates a delay . Any chance you know of you can suggest by all means pls do or give them an idea what to look for?

jomama_cropped_zps8c55ac65.png

Guest DraGoon

I've mentioned this SEVERAL times and there was minimal change if any at all. Please add the recentmaps system. #1

In fact, I'm not the only one who has mentioned this. Multiple subtleties and requests of been performed and we still don't have this very important addition. Please make this a priority, indeed.

• Sovereign Sentinels

I agree on this as well. We will wait for [uSER=1]AirStriker[/uSER] decision.

lol