Settings

Natsheh's absence CELEBRATION !!!

Hello kids and kids,

I am going to be leaving this beloved cancer community for good, it was good knowing you, hope you kids have fun killing eachother, flaming and insulting eachother,

truly i got overwhelmed from gaming and developing for about 15 years, and for jailbreak ill leave my righteous heir to @ xblackcrocodile  since he's the most experienced person to fit for this rank, 

I would like to thanks  @ akPXJRg.gifAirStriker for believing in my capabilities, @ Jinwoo for being jinwoo, @ 200.gif EleNa for being the captain of the kids team, @ Vo1D AMATERASU  for being gay asf and others for supporting the community !

• Great! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
  • bad 4

Sorry to hear about your burnout, I understand how you feel too well...

If this is the end for you, it was a real pleasure to work with you these past couple of months, despite spending most of that time arguing with you about changes XD

I'll do the best I can to be your supposed heir, and try and get the server the best shape I can, not just for this community but english jailbreak as a whole.

Hope to still see you as a player and enjoy your time off! You've earned it.

• Love 2

Join the Jailbreak server to hop on the fun! Everyone is allowed, from greenhorns to "chicken turners"! IP: 135.148.150.47:27005

Wanna talk about Jailbreak? DMs are open on both here and Discord (Username is Daarst)!

"It's all... A matter of opinion..." - LTJ Bukem

⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVoyyIecMtg ⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆

55 minutes ago, Natsheh said:

Hello kids and kids,

I am going to be leaving this beloved cancer community for good, it was good knowing you, hope you kids have fun killing eachother, flaming and insulting eachother,

truly i got overwhelmed from gaming and developing for about 15 years, and for jailbreak ill leave my righteous heir to @ xblackcrocodile  since he's the most experienced person to fit for this rank, 

I would like to thanks  @ akPXJRg.gifAirStriker for believing in my capabilities, @ Jinwoo for being jinwoo, @ 200.gif EleNa for being the captain of the kids team, @ Vo1D AMATERASU  for being gay asf and others for supporting the community !

i see that kids should respect the elders , idk you but atleast u deserve a goodbye for being an old one

Rq9P.gif

Good luck in your life , good health, and peace Natsheh , Take care

Goodluck in your life and thanks for everything what u did in ls 

~Pandaa

Discord:coco pandan#0275

cat-sky.gif.b5940a8f9d80337e3151a45092f074bb.gif

Man.... I have no words.. But I spend good time with you in jailbreak. you're nice person after all. 
I hope, you will change your mind and return back.
Good luck !

image.png

Moment?
Anyways, sad to see you leave bro, thanks for everything you did<3:disappointed-face:

(I was looking forward to more drama)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help?
Feel free to contact me through Discord: 
para_para0364

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Co-Owner
On 5/5/2024 at 1:42 AM, Natsheh said:

Hello kids and kids,

Cheers old man......... Have a great time ahead

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

On 5/5/2024 at 1:27 AM, Natsheh said:

Hello kids and kids,

Good bye Brother great to know you playing with you jb good luck in your life Peace 

21 hours ago, tici said:

who next ?

What happened to you not you were sigma? Blud your profile I can't stop my laugh 

• Wow 1