Settings

Lost Souls Festival 2024

• Co-Owner

Dear Lost-Souls Family,

I am delighted to announce an event that marks a pivotal moment throughout the history of Lost Souls Clan, our cherished gaming community. It is with a great pleasure that i unveil the Lost Souls Festival 2024, one of the biggest event throughout the history of Lost Souls Community.

Our community renowned for its dedication to the pursuit of gaming experience and competition within the community. 

Lost Souls Festival 2024 promises to be an extraordinary and exciting event, as it will be held in two of our server which is Zombie Plague and Zombie Escape. 

However, what truly sets this event apart is the monumental prize awaiting those bold enough to win the competition. In recognition of the dedication demonstrated by those winners, we are thrilled to announce that these are the rewards that awaiting them :

1st Place : 90 days VIP + 50k Ammopacks + Exclusive Tag
2nd Place : 60 days VIP + 35k Ammopacks + Exclusive Tag
3rd Place : 30 days VIP + 20k Ammopacks + Exclusive Tag

How will this event be held?

It is a very simple and straightforward yet competitive event, THIS event will be held from 1st June 2024 till 30th June 2024, On the last day of May, points will be reset for each server, ( you may refer to this link to check your stats Zombie Escape Stats and Zombie Plague Stats ) , and every players may start accumulating their points starting from 1st June 2024. Very simple right? 

Note : Every players are restricted by the respective server rules and general rules, any act of FARMING or TEAMING is not allowed and punishable. There is no restrictions for the participants.

Pursue your dreams, and catch up the challenge !

Regards,
Lost Souls Management

@ Member@lfZpEDP.gifDonator@Trial Admin@Admin@Senior Admin@Trial Demo Reviewer@Demo Reviewer@Server Manager@Assistant @Staff@Supervisor@R&D@Co-Owner@akPXJRg.gifOwner

LS POSTER (1).png

• Great! 8
  • Awesome 7
  • Love 3
  • Wow 4

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

para win

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help?
Feel free to contact me through Discord: 
para_para0364

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Jinwoo featured and pinned this topic

Thank god it's the next month bc i have exams in the last week of this month

| Discord - 1hanzo0 |

offline_by_sabz0r-dbe4cro.thumb.gif.c7febf6fc563b79b9ab856d5b08d37ad.gif

Posted (edited)

wow this is going to be fun

i will win anyway

Edited by zohir
  • Great! 1
  • bad 1

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

DISCORD: zoheir_77 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-                                                                               

Download Palestine flag, 4K, Asian countries, satin flags, flag of Palestine, Day of Palestine, wavy satin flags, Palestinian flag, Palestinian national symbols, Asia, Palestine wallpapers shinyhqwalls_com.png

• 2 weeks later...

Vip user  theys allowed to participate?

• bad 1

I don't like people who try to minimize the pain of others. Let me explain, you are suffering for something and come x person to tell you; "That's no reason to get like that" "you exaggerate" "it's not so bad" "I went through worse things and here I am" if you overcame worse things, I congratulate you, good for you, but never minimize anyone's pain, because it could happen the same, but only each one knows what he feels. If you're going to jump on shit like that, you better not say anything.

lil peep lyrics gif | WiffleGif

A shame, I won't have much time to play but I'll try.

images (66).jpeg

Estas escuchando 

DJ NewBryan 

¡Lo mejor de la música!

On 5/28/2024 at 4:06 PM, NaMafia said:

Vip user  theys allowed to participate?

Yes, Everyone can participating.

Connect me in discord if you need any help: ouls.

• Jinwoo locked this topic