Settings

A k u m a

Ls# A k u m a

Hello guys!

Yestarday i had some troubles with my cs and i reinstall it, but now after i did it i can`t connect to the *zombie server* when i try to connect it disconnect me and show me a window for example*Cannot continue without mode maps/zm_ls_abandon_v2.bsp, disconnecting*

It happens with every map but if i try to connect to other server, no matter what it connect.

I`ll really appreciate if someone help me! Thank you

• Sovereign Sentinels

You need the bsp file of the map and add it to your cstrike directory etc. Hopefully someone from the community can help you with that.

lol                                        

• R&D

zm_ls_abandon_v2.bsp

Here,

If you are a non-steamer, put this bsp file unto your directory:

• (Place Where Half Life Folder Is Located)/cstrike/maps

If you are a steamer, put this bsp file unto your directory:

• (Place Where Your Steam Folder Goes)/steamapps/common/Half Life/cstrike or cstrike_downloads/maps

If you have any problem with missing files with the server, you may search up the file in the internet or contact a staff member to give you the missing files that you need.

signature.png

13 minutes ago, CleaNSkunK said:

zm_ls_abandon_v2.bsp 5.29 MB · 0 downloads

Here,

If you are a non-steamer, put this bsp file unto your directory:

• (Place Where Half Life Folder Is Located)/cstrike/maps

If you are a steamer, put this bsp file unto your directory:

• (Place Where Your Steam Folder Goes)/steamapps/common/Half Life/cstrike or cstrike_downloads/maps

If you have any problem with missing files with the server, you may search up the file in the internet or contact a staff member to give you the missing files that you need.

I mean i have problems with all maps in the server i cant connect to any of em, thank you anyway!

Edited by A k u m a

• R&D
8 hours ago, A k u m a said:

I mean i have problems with all maps in the server i cant connect to any of em, thank you anyway!

Maybe the time you were going to go to the server,

FastDL was messed up that time, so maybe you have to try again, hopefully it works now.

signature.png

33 minutes ago, A k u m a said:

Incluso cuando descargo los mapas ahora tengo otro problema con algunos * modelos faltantes * por lo que no te ayudará

My problem is that the files appear to me as being downloaded, but if you go to the cs strike folder, none are installed, so it does not let you enter the sv

8 minutes ago, Aressure said:

My problem is that the files appear to me as being downloaded, but if you go to the cs strike folder, none are installed, so it does not let you enter the sv

Yeye i have exactly the same problem, but its not only us i tried to enter the server from  my brother pc and it shows the same problem its smth with the server i guess

Yes, currently we are having problems with our FastDL due to the ongoing attack, so I've set the server to play on zm_ls_colors only from now on, we'll see if someone can upload the files needed to join the sv succesfully. (We are expecting to solve this issue today).

• R&D
2 hours ago, JiNing said:

Yes, currently we are having problems with our FastDL due to the ongoing attack, so I've set the server to play on zm_ls_colors only from now on, we'll see if someone can upload the files needed to join the sv succesfully. (We are expecting to solve this issue today).

Somthing related to "COVID-19 Quarantine Lockdown" Lmao.

signature.png

3 hours ago, JiNing said:

Sí, actualmente estamos teniendo problemas con nuestro FastDL debido al ataque en curso, por lo que configuré el servidor para que se reproduzca en zm_ls_colors solo a partir de ahora, veremos si alguien puede cargar los archivos necesarios para unirse con éxito al sv. (Esperamos resolver este problema hoy).

serious layers of sending me all the files I need to play in zp and the colors files? because I don't have any files installed

• JiNing locked this topic