Settings

I want to be a member of the L | S clan and I want to be an admin, I want to

SwatGaming - Yt :)

• R&D

First you need to report 4 constant and 1 scripter and it is important to know the usage of amxmodmenu, but I don't think you know this because you just want to be an admin just to be famous and want to get the attention of the people, being an admin is stressful especially ban evaders.

Lux.png.b47101a501e91e88b387ca9c5f1eafeb.png

7 hours ago, CleaNSkunK said:

First you need to report 4 constant and 1 scripter and it is important to know the usage of amxmodmenu, but I don't think you know this because you just want to be an admin just to be famous and want to get the attention of the people, being an admin is stressful especially ban evaders.

Yes 

• R&D
31 minutes ago, SwatGaming - Yt :) said:

CleanSkunK, I don't just do it so I am famous, I mean that someone is blocking me and forbidding the bhop script

Hmm, Feel free to apply but you still need to report, we will see.

Lux.png.b47101a501e91e88b387ca9c5f1eafeb.png

Just because you joined the ls clan doesn't mean you get admin... we do not just hand admin to anyone.. you need to prove yourself to the comm and be known for reporting hackers and rule breakers.  We have requirements you have to meet to even be considered an admin... why don't you go read up and follow through with them. 

• Great! 2

jomama_cropped_zps8c55ac65.png