Settings

CHRISTMAS EVENT FOR ZP

InFiNiTyy

• Supervisor

Hello everyone again!

Due to christmas is very close I would like to make a big event in our ZP server to have fun with everyone!

This time, you will choose how the event will be, rewards , how many winners, and the date to start the event!

I'd like you to post your suggestions for the event below if it possible, thanks! 

@ Member @Admin @Demo Reviewer @Server Assistant @Manager

• Awesome 1
  • Love 1

Event

This Event will be held on the map zm_cubeworld and the map will extended for 1 Hour and have some fun with this Event 

This Event is going to have Two Nemesis the first one will chosen automatically as we admin's start the mode, and the second Nemesis will have to do a question and count to 10 before starting and there will be respawns so you'll never die. Our main Goal is to get as many kill's as possible. With the highest score wins.

Rewards

1st Place: 5,000 AP's

2nd Place: 3,500 AP's

3rd Place: 2,500 AP's

4th Place: 1,000 AP's

if the Rewards isn't fair well always reedited and make it more reasonable and fair rewards

There's going to be 1 Rule in this Event.

Rule Number 1: You cannot camp or hide in this Event If you got caught camping or hiding, we will give you a warning if not a slay (remember our goal is to get AS MANY KILLS as possible). 

I hope you guys enjoy this event last time I tried this event it was actually fun, and everyone enjoyed it even for myself this was a great event, and I was hoping we can have this again some time.

How's this for Christmas Event? 

• Great! 1

• Supervisor

@LS SkullyI made this kind of event a week ago, members saw it unfair due to lot of people won’t be nemesis. For example the event I did when I was making the nemesis randomly most of the times was the same nemesis and the people who was answering the questions were the same, I mean were answering correct. They didn’t have much fun in it.

• Great! 1

maybe a cannibal mode would be made, good for everything to be balanced, do it on a small map and limited to 100 fps, maybe the map would be fun_world

Rules 

It would be the usual, not camping and always trying, everyone who did not try will be given a slap/slay 

Awards 

This will be decided by whoever wins the most rounds in the map time, in which case there is no winner, the map will be extended so that there can be a winner 

the prizes would be 

1st: 5,000 ap 

2st: 3,000 ap 

3st: 1,750 ap

• Great! 1

spacer.png

Choose map that have fewer camp soot like Labv3, or color zero. Do swarm mode, no nemesis, no survivor, swarm mode back to back 20 rounds. Most kills winner 1st prize, most death 2nd winner for TRY, 3rd for most TRY also. That way we dont have ro deal with Sb, Neme, Survivor, but LM and tank is something that we need to lock for swarm mode if someone can code it.

20 rounds swarm mode

1st winner most kills and deaths

2nd winner most death ( try hard )

3 winner most death also ( try hard ) .

• Great! 1

19 hours ago, InFiNiTyy said:

@LS SkullyI made this kind of event a week ago, members saw it unfair due to lot of people won’t be nemesis. For example the event I did when I was making the nemesis randomly most of the times was the same nemesis and the people who was answering the questions were the same, I mean were answering correct. They didn’t have much fun in it.

You don't have to go to the same player every time, everyone will get a chance of being nemesis remember this event is 1 hour, so everyone at least has a chance. and pretty sure if you start it won't go to the same player, as for the question's you go for the second correct player so on, so on you don't have keep choosing the same player every time, like I said everyone gets a chance at least once.

it's just a suggestion any ways I hope to see good events better than mine XD

• Supervisor

According to the suggestions were given, I thought to make a "mix" of modes, what I mean is, extend the map to 1 hour. Then in that time there will be "3 parts" of different modes.

FIRST PART

This will work with points, first 20 min will be a cannibal mode with the fps limited to 100 for everyone, a map without much drop fps when the server is full, you guys decide. The person who get more kills will win 3 points

PD: In this part people won't be able to camp or he will get punished with slap / slay.

SECOND PART

The second part , after the first mode, we can make only swarm modes for 20 minutes, fps limited to 100 too, that can be more fair due to as @Lambosaid, humans are able to use Extra Items as well the zombies. The person who has more kills and more deaths will get 3 points

THIRD PART

The third part could be 20 minutes with Nightmare Mode, the person who get more kills will win this part, this part is also limited to 100 FPS. The person who has more kills will 3 points.

PD: Humans must be out and not camping, so this can be more fair for the zombies.

HOW POINTS WILL WORK?

Each part , each winner will win 3 points, which mean if you win 2 parts will get 6 points (3 each one). If there are some players who get same points, in the same map at the end there will be a predators mode with the people who have the same points, and then the person who get more kills will get the rewards.

REWARDS

The person who win each part will receive 1500 APs, for example a guy wins the first and the second part of the event will get 3000 APs and if another guy wins the third part will get 1500 APs.

The final winner who get more points will get free VIP during one month!!

What do you think about this kind of event?

@ Member

Thanks for your suggestions guys , appreciate it <3.

• Great! 2

• Supervisor
On 12/4/2022 at 6:06 AM, gamer456 said:

Or Everyone should get 1000 aps each.

That's too much, people who participate will get APs (probably 50/100) but no that much.

• Sovereign Sentinels
On 12/3/2022 at 4:57 PM, InFiNiTyy said:

You could limit them. 
A player could be nemesis once every 2 rounds
for example, if i answered correctly and took the nemesis at first round, i can't do the same in the next round. 
But it's okay the 3rd one.
etc
Also if a player is super lucky they'd get nemesis twice in a row, but i believe if its a 32 player case, that's extremely rare.
and well done for the idea :)

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif

• SaKRaN locked this topic