Settings

Ramadan Mubarak! [ZE/ZP Special Ramadan Event]

Lost-Souls: Special Ramadan Event!

Ramadan Mubarak to all of our Muslim brothers wishing you a blessed Ramadan.
May Allah accept our good deeds, and bless us in Ramadan. 

As we embrace the spirit of Ramadan, a time of reflection, fasting, and good deeds, we're excited to announce a special event to celebrate this sacred month together.

________________________________________________________________________________________

[ZE] Event details: 

We are going to play 3 challenging maps in Zombie Escape, and these maps are the following: ze_storage_ls/ze_ls_sahok_death/ze_test_facility.

The process of calculating points will be as follows:
The best defender of each round gets 1 point for each round and 2 points for successfully escaping.

Important note: The use of a Stun Rifle will be prohibited.

Rewards: 
1st Place: 1-month VIP (If the winner has a VIP, they will not be counted)  + Special rank at our forum: @ezgif-5-9d545037ed.gifLost Souls

2nd Place: 20k Ammo packs
3rd Place: 10k Ammo packs

and 500 Ammo packs for all participants

The ZE event will be held on Mon, 11 March at 12:00 PM UTC

________________________________________________________________________________________

[ZP] Event details: 

We are going to play 2 maps in Zombie Plague, and these maps are the following: 
zm_down_town/zm_ls_biohazard_base_v2

The process of calculating points will be as follows:
In
zm_downtown, the player with the
 most kills for the duration of the map gets 8 points and the player with the most deaths gets 4 points, 
In zm_ls_biohazard_base_v2 we will play 4 rounds in Tag and Cannibal modes and the winner of each round gets 2 points, and if there is some time left on the map, we will play some other modes, and the winning team gets 300 Ammo packs per round

Rewards: 
1st Place: 1-month VIP 
(If the winner has a VIP, they will not be counted) + Special rank at our forum: @ezgif-5-9d545037ed.gifLost Souls
2nd Place: 20k Ammo packs
3rd Place: 10k Ammo packs

and 1000 Ammo packs for all participants

The ZP event will be held on Mon, 11 March at 09:30 PM UTC

P.S: Please after announcing the 1st place winner of the events, contact @ EleNa  to receive the VIP code.

Stay tuned for the events and giveaways that will be held throughout the holy month of Ramadan!
The giveaways will be held at Our: Discord Server

@ Registered User@ Member @lfZpEDP.gifDonator @ZE TEAM @ZP TEAM @Server Manager @Assistant  @Staff  @Supervisor@Co-Owner  @akPXJRg.gifOwner

Best Regards, Lost Souls Management.

• Great! 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Love 12
  • Wow 1

For any inquiries, 
text me via discord: ahm10ed

Good Luck to everyone i wish i can play too but yk ramadan is here so it's impossible for me to play but good luck to everyone

رمضان مبارك لكل إخواننا المسلمين متمنيا لكم رمضانا مباركا, تقبل الله صالحاتنا، وباركنا في رمضان

• Love 2

OIP.jpg.afb2156fe3a8116ba9f8b4640a01f147.jpg

My Discord Tag : Natsu.Msi999 

Good luck everyone ❤

And Ramadan mubarak to all muslims here 💖

Edited by zohir

Need  Help contact me

Discordzohir_2007

undefined - Imgur.gif

The winners of the ZP event are: 

1st Place: @ Nico

2nd Place: @ Jessi

3rd Place: @ tici

Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks again to all the participants!

• Love 2

For any inquiries, 
text me via discord: ahm10ed