Settings

HELPP!!! Sound effects are weird

AGreatExample

I was just playing zombie plague on a normal day but then i noticed something...The gun sound effects are like its always burst instead of normal sounds is this a bug on my pc or did u guys change something? because it sounds perfectly fine on other servers

I was just playing zombie plague on a normal day but then i noticed something...The gun sound effects are like its always burst instead of normal sounds is this a bug on my pc or did u guys change something? because it sounds perfectly fine on other servers

I"m the same as you

• R&D

Same, its up to them, I was also wondering what was that AGuard that popped up on the Loading Screen.

Lux.png.b47101a501e91e88b387ca9c5f1eafeb.png

I"m the same as you

Hahaha i hope they fix it soon it hurts my ear drums XD

Same, its up to them, I was also wondering what was that AGuard that popped up on the Loading Screen.

i have a feeling it has something to do with it

I've just come on the forum to raise a topic about this annoying sound )

Good to know that I am not the only one whom it bothers.

I don't know who decided to install AGuard on the server but from the people who tested it, I know that it is a bad idea.

This project is dead for two years now and no one supports new releases.

I am also questioning its effectiveness as I have seen speed-hackers that were playing on the server avoiding the anti-cheat.

So the question if it worths it or only causing some pain in the ass.

Edited by DEIMOS