Settings

Welcome Furiq

• Co-Owner

I would like to invite @Furiq(Sunny the bunny) to admin team.. since, from past 5 - 6 months he have helped me a lot in regard of reporting bugs, exploits, fixing stuffs in server, making something balance, suggesting things.... I really appreciate your afford for making Lost-Souls better..

I believe current Zombie Escape  @Server Admin  Team would also like him to see in admin team yes ?

Quick Reminder:
Don't expect to get admin after seeing this post also consider not creating any sort of issues thanks..

He will be working under supervision of me so yea.. Let's welcome Furiq with great energy..

@Trial Admin @Head Admin @Server Manager

• Great! 6
  • Love 4

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

I agree with you, she also suggested some good things to me to improve the server, besides she Being mature and respect the rules and she helping me sometimes on the server and also i remember telling her to try make reports to apply for admin before because i see she can join our team so if u see that right decision then i will agree with u

• Love 1

For any inquiries, 
text me via discord: ahm10ed

Supervision under you….. Rip

anyways welcome gei, now you can stop spamming me for free vip

• Love 1

• Co-Owner
1 hour ago, Ahmeddd said:

I agree with you, she also suggested some good things to me to improve the server, besides she Being mature and respect the rules and she helping me sometimes on the server and also i remember telling her to try make reports to apply for admin before because i see she can join our team so if u see that right decision then i will agree with u

HE*

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
- Stephen Hawking

Another gei, anyways welcome and thanks for your time to make LS better!

3 hours ago, Vo1D said:

He will be working under supervision of me so yea.. 

Rip furiq :grinning-squinting-face:

• Love 1

Discord : beriaaa

Steam Friend Code : 1269101563

Welcome.

• Love 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."