Settings

Giveaway if possible

Lambo

Hey Ls administration team, just wanna ask if it possible to sponsor a giveaway. The staff , Sm, admin can host it whatever mode, u guys pick and i'll pay for it. I Just want ppl to have fun, specially new players.

Im not admin or anything, but since the serve is update, let make it fun for players. I'll buy 2 VIP, 22k ap, and 10k ap to giveaway. You guys pick the date and mode, let me know, then i buy it and send code to whoever host it.

No capping

• Great! 2
  • Awesome 6
  • Love 5

12 hours ago, Lambo said:

Hey Ls administration team, just wanna ask if it possible to sponsor a giveaway. The staff , Sm, admin can host it whatever mode, u guys pick and i'll pay for it. I Just want ppl to have fun, specially new players.

Im not admin or anything, but since the serve is update, let make it fun for players. I'll buy 2 VIP, 22k ap, and 10k ap to giveaway. You guys pick the date and mode, let me know, then i buy it and send code to whoever host it.

No capping

Hello Lambo

-It's greatly appreciated that you would like to help on us in that way, really like the idea! But since you will sponsor the event, on which server would you like to make that event and giveaway? Also, if you got any ideas or if you're willing to assist with creating the event, feel free to contact with any of us, but only if you wish, since it's already a huge help from you.

Thank you very much

output-onlinejpgtools.png

40 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

Hello Lambo

-It's greatly appreciated that you would like to help on us in that way, really like the idea! But since you will sponsor the event, on which server would you like to make that event and giveaway? Also, if you got any ideas or if you're willing to assist with creating the event, feel free to contact with any of us, but only if you wish, since it's already a huge help from you.

Thank you very much

Zp serve, and u guys choose about the event, im just gonna get the Vip and Ap for yall bro....and yall welcome, just small thing i can do to make it enjoyable for all players to compete

• Awesome 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Cherry said:

I can do a VIP too :) or 10k ap

Idk what happwn, but they haven reply...hopfully they host the event soon

• 2 months later...