Settings

Transfer Dark Aps To -L|S-RzTx

DarkGamingYT

Hello I Want To Transfer My All Aps To Account Name -L|S-RzTx
Pls Transfer All my Aps to him

YOUTUBER
                                                                       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HlWuKmtX_7syCQMegNOlQ

Make Sure U

Subscribe For Cookies

Getting banned then transfering your ap to your new account from your previous banned account? No!!! i will look over this and wont ban your new account for ban evading so start over.

Denied

• Great! 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

• Kuro locked this topic