Settings

Zombie Escape Giveaway

elruso

Hello everyone, how you doing today?

Well, I just wanted to giveaway one juicy VIP and the amount of 10k Ammopacks.
To participate it is pretty easy and simple and there will be requirements aswell to be able to enter the giveaway.

There will be a total of 2 winners, first will get a VIP code that can be used inside the server, I will provide the code to the winner. Second winner will be given a code for 10k Ammopacks for ZE server.
Requirements for VIP are the following ones:

• Doesn't own VIP in the server, meaning that he has normal user stats.
  • Admins won't be able to participate on this one but maybe in the near future will be if I feel doing another one for you :disappointed-face-1:.
  • Must be level 66 or lower in the server to participate, making that low levels get the chance to have some better stats to level up fastly.

Requirements for 10k Ammopacks:

• For this one everyone can join, VIPs or Admins are able to participate into this one.

Winners will be announced here in day 25/08/2023 at 17:00 GMT+2 (Madrid Timezone) and will have a time of 3 days to claim it by sending me a friend request or a message in Private Message. You'll find me as elruso#1337 or just elruso

How can I join the giveaway?
You must reply this post with this format like this example:

Nickname: elruso #ls
STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:xxxxxxxxx
Ammopacks in the account: +46700
Discord username: elruso / elruso#1337
Why do you want to join the giveaway?: ...
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
It is mandatory to put your Discord username so I know there isn't any fraud or false winners claiming the prize. You must use the same format when replying to enter the giveaway. One more thing, if I see less than 10 people participating I will make the VIP giveaway open for everyone.

If you seem to have any question go ahead, text me on discord and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible.
Also thanks to @ Nuage for giving me extra ideas for the requirements and
Good Luck to everyone!
@ Member@lfZpEDP.gifDonator@Trial Admin@Admin@Senior Admin

• Awesome 4
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

gtrnissan.gif

Nickname: LawLight’
STEAM_ID: VALVE_5:0:99528808
Ammopacks in the account: +1809
Discord username: LawLight_/ LawLight#2951
Why do you want to join the giveaway?: It will help me a lot to level up faster and enjoy the game :) 

Nickname: ~Lazar
STEAM_ID: VALVE _5:0:1478150264
Ammopacks in the account: 1600
Discord username: Lazar on LS / lazaronls
Why do you want to join the giveaway?:I play this server for so much time an

d want to make it even more fun i would like to get vip or apps because it will help me alot leveling up and enjoying game.

Edited by Lazar

Nickname:  -L|S- ZoRo
STEAM_ID:    
STEAM_0:1:608690870    
Ammopacks in the account: +12k

Discord username:  ZORO / zoro#3160
Why do you want to join the giveaway?:bcs It will helps me a lot to enjoy the game because I get bored sometimes

Edited by ZORO

5 minutes ago, ZORO said:

NicknameSTEAM_ID:

STEAM_ID:

Ammopacks in the account: +
Discord username:  1800
Why do you want to join the giveaway?:It helps me a lot to enjoy the game because I get bored sometimes

So what is a contest?

@ ZORO  Random winners will be chosen at the end and pls, fix your message, its a lil broken

• Haha 1

gtrnissan.gif

4 hours ago, elruso said:

Must be level 66 or lower in the server to participate,

Damn I was lvl 66 two years ago 

sadCat by CinnaJim - FrankerFaceZ

• Haha 2

Nickname: YT-KrazyGamer14
STEAM_ID:  STEAM_0:0:615243229
Ammopacks in the account: +44500
Discord username: KrazyGamer14/ KrazyGamer14#2995
Why do you want to join the giveaway? i just want to win VIP since ive been dreaming for this long time ago

Discord: KrazyGamer14#2995

[ YT] KrazyGamer14 

"Life is not a game of luck, if you wanna win work harder"

YTlogo.pngimage.thumb.png.bcb605ae3eac6c986ecc41bd61b4d0e0.png

Nickname: -L|S- Abdalaziz
STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:576539673
Ammopacks in the account: 550
Discord username: Abdalaziz
Why do you want to join the giveaway?: I am poor and I haven't money I look for who have vip all times sadly cuz I haven't money :disappointed-face-1:

Discord : Abdalaziz#2807

Nickname: nukkye
STEAM_ID: VALVE_5:0:1269293253
Ammopacks in the account: Around 5000
Discord username: Tyliu#0487
Why do you want to join the giveaway?: Since I started playing in this project not too long ago, It would help me to raise my available resources faster and make the game easier completely. Maybe this will be the next step in my career

• malibu locked this topic