Settings

[ZE] Support your Admin Event [Ends 05/29]

MrWolfie

Does your local ZE Admin make you feel safe?

It's Reward an ZE Admin Day

** Anyone can nominate an admin but you may not vote for yourself **

Format -

Your server name and steam id:

*You may only vote once. 

How long have you been playing:

Vote - Admin name "Any admin is accepted as long as they have enforced the rules in ZE"

Reason - I feel this admin deserve to win because.. "reason" Feel free to insert screenshots.

Prizes

1st Place - 1 month VIP access to L-S ZE  

2nd Place - 10,000AP + 1000EXP

3rd Place - 5000AP + 500EXP

Runner-up - A pat on the back and 1 AP 

Does the players that see you in action not have a forum account? Consider asking them to register on the forum and discord.

*This is not a popularity contest. Post a valid reason or the vote will be void. Any cheating and/or boosting will result in a disqualification and punishment.

**This event is for admins that participate in the L-S ZE server. 

***Duration - Now until 05/29/23

****Rules and regulations are subject to change. Please consult with your local Server Manager for additional information. 

*****Event will start when 3 separate admin has been voted on. If not enough members participate, round 2 will start. Round 2 is votes by L-S members only

@ Registered User @ Member @lfZpEDP.gifDonator @Trial Admin @Admin @Senior Admin

• Great! 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1

Since for me its hard to vote only for one admin... Because in my opinion all of the admins are amazing... 

well.. Ill go for @ killerprosssw He is active in server alot. And heis good guy also he respect everyone and the rules aswell. 

So mmy vote is for him

• Love 1

Guest Amenadiel
3 hours ago, Newbie said:

****Rules and regulations are subject to change. Please consult with your local Server Manager for additional information. 

*****Event will start when 3 separate admin has been voted on. If not enough members participate, round 2 will start. Round 2 is votes by L-S members only

Fam, I still can see those words, make them more smaller in size thank you.

3 hours ago, Newbie said:

*You may only vote once. 

Okay, so we can vote once, but how about we vote once for everyone? :v

2 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

Fam, I still can see those words, make them more smaller in size thank you.

Okay, so we can vote once, but how about we vote once for everyone? :v

I made them small so as not to take away from the event and prizes. I now realize that was a mistake. In the future I will also try to condense my words and make it as simple as possible. I understand English is not the first language for many here and for that, I apologize. 

1 Doge = Doge. 1 vote = 1 vote. 

Guest Amenadiel
1 minute ago, Newbie said:

I made them small so as not to take away from the event and prizes. I now realize that was a mistake. In the future I will also try to condense my words and make it as simple as possible. I understand English is not the first language for many here and for that, I apologize. 

1 Doge = Doge. 1 vote = 1 vote. 

Relax brother, I was just kidding. English ain't my first language either. Keep doin' what you doin'. 

I vote for Paola as she is a kind and fun person and always makes sure that everyone follows the rules. a mature and responsible person many things to mention. but in summary, the server environment is nice when she is there

• Love 1

My vote goes to @ Anouar pro he work hard his active always checking if there is rule breakers and he helps other ppl.

• Love 1

date-a-live-kurumi-tokisaki.gif

If you have question or need help you can.

Contact me on my Discord Angelica7#4200

On 5/18/2023 at 8:28 PM, Jessi LS said:

Since for me its hard to vote only for one admin... Because in my opinion all of the admins are amazing... 

well.. Ill go for @ killerprosssw He is active in server alot. And heis good guy also he respect everyone and the rules aswell. 

So mmy vote is for him

On 5/18/2023 at 5:13 PM, Newbie said:

Format -

*You may only vote once. 

Vote - Admin name "Any admin is accepted as long as they have enforced the rules in ZE"

Reason - I feel this admin deserve to win because.. "reason" Feel free to insert screenshots.

Prizes

Does the players that see you in action not have a forum account? Consider asking them to register on the forum and discord.

*This is not a popularity contest. Post a valid reason or the vote will be void. Any cheating and/or boosting will result in a disqualification and punishment.

@ Registered User @ Member @lfZpEDP.gifDonator @Trial Admin @Admin @Senior Admin

i go for @ Jessi LS  da best 

• Love 2

On 5/18/2023 at 1:13 PM, Newbie said:

Format -

*You may only vote once. 

Prizes

I'm from Brazil and I vote for @ paola , I think she's very active at all times 

• Love 3

On 5/18/2023 at 9:54 PM, killerprosssw said:

I vote for @ Jessi LS She helps me alot in server (Every admin helps me dont take this personal/disrespectfull. My fellow admins are great and everything but i know jessi the most)
GL FOR EVERY ADMIN

honestly you both deserve it. you're both kind and respectful , heh makes me happy to know u guys. wish u the best of luck :D i really do

Edited by ohaYO
  • Love 1

• Supervisor

Probably Omar

• Haha 1

448927666_990690822513820_7562861041304028530_n_2.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For any inquiries, 
text me via discord: ahm10ed