Settings

[Jailbreak] List of Cage Games

xblackcrocodile

Greetings.

Before I type anything out, I'm very happy and humbled to see that my suggestions topic got such an overwhelming praise from the community, alongside with some changes that I said to make that are already in play. If you haven't already, I recommend giving it a read and tell me what you all think!

-\-

So, I'll try and help out in whatever way my years of Jailbreak experience are useful. This time, it's all about cage games, baby!

Cage games are an integral part to the Jailbreak gamemode and for the time that I've been playing on the L|S Jailbreak, I mostly see the same 2/3 cage games being recycled over, and over, and over again. Since I don't think the CT rule about mandated map games that I suggested will be accepted soon, I decided to do the second best thing, which is making a .txt file which contains a wide variety of cage games for everyone to see and apply on their CT escapades.

There's a total of 45 cage games in it, each with the number of people that can play it, a flexibility rating and a game explanation.

Just download the file below and it's all yours, if you guys wanna add more cage games into the mix, either via the comments or by updating the .txt file to add yours, I'd love to hear them! Drop them below! :D

-\-

With all that out of the way, let your creativity flow and kind regards,

-  .:BlaCK CroCodiLE:.

Cage Games.txt

• Great! 1

Join the Jailbreak server to hop on the fun! Everyone is allowed, from greenhorns to "chicken turners"! IP: 135.148.150.47:27005

Wanna talk about Jailbreak? DMs are open on both here and Discord (Username is Daarst)!

"It's all... A matter of opinion..." - LTJ Bukem

⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfb1-QRxD_k  ⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆

Added a new update to the file.

Added 5 more cage games [Scribble Game, Video Game Game, "Who Am I?" Game, The Initials Game, The Bullets game]

The updated version is available on this comment. Enjoy!

Cage Games.txt

• Great! 1

Join the Jailbreak server to hop on the fun! Everyone is allowed, from greenhorns to "chicken turners"! IP: 135.148.150.47:27005

Wanna talk about Jailbreak? DMs are open on both here and Discord (Username is Daarst)!

"It's all... A matter of opinion..." - LTJ Bukem

⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfb1-QRxD_k  ⋆.˚✮🎧✮˚.⋆

• 3 weeks later...

This topic will remain pinned for new players or those who want to learn more about the Warden role until we get a cage games command in-game. Again, thank you for your amazing effort.

Locked&Pinned.