Settings

ZP Event Suggestions

InFiNiTyy

• Supervisor

Good morning / afternoon / night everyone!

In this topic I want talk about the next event for Zombie Plague, and I would like to hear some suggestions for the next ZP event.

I have been thinking that there will be 3 winners.

1st winner --> Get free VIP one month

2nd winner and 3rd winner --> 5000 aps

Then, for all players participating 100 APS.

This time you will choose what kind of event will be, since I want you all to be comfortable in the server and have fun.

So, please if you have any idea , suggest below.

The event will be aproximately in 2 weeks more or less, don't know exactly yet.

@ Members @Admin @Server Assistant @Manager @Demo Reviewer @dJ5jSKu.pngSupervisor

• Great! 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Love 1

Edited

hey infinity

I don't play zp server , but since u asked for our opinion here u go .

Make the event fair for all players ( no sgs/gs/bgs) so noobs / people with weak pc can stand a chance to win .

( normal plague mod " only take a spot and attack zombies(LM , SB aren't allowed so new people with no AP have a chance to win and make it a bit harder and interesting gameplay also ) ") , first 3 players with high scores will win the reward .

*running from zombies is allowed using normal walking/ flying with parachute without speed.

Edited by JIG
  • Great! 4

I also thought about the idea of Ser Event without SGS/BHOP. But this will have to have all ZP admins, watching, only 1 or 2 always escapes players. while in the event mode, to have 3 winners the most appropriate would be TAG , or Cannibals

• Great! 4

dead man wALKING.png

32 minutes ago, Kumiez said:

Event without Bhop/SGS/GS Would be really nice and fair for everyone.

+1 i agree with this whoever has the most kills or infects lets call it score Lets say 1st vip 2nd and 3rd 5000 aps But my guess people is gonna use the boosting with the parachute and gain more speed

:grinning-face-with-sweat::pouting-face::smiling-face-with-horns::smiling-face-with-heart-eyes::dizzy-face::relieved-face:
Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

It sounds interesting, especially the idea about the SGS and others, however this depends, in my opinion you should limit the fps to 100 or lower the aa of the sv if you want to balance the players by FPS difference. It is useless to prevent players with high FPS rates doing sgs or bhop from abusing in the event to win against players who barely reach 60 fps if there are ramps or heights in the game, SGS is not needed to go fast for the map if there are ramps or high places. 

However, it would be ideal to use a map where all players would have no issues with fps drops, choose the best map that stabilizes both fps rates for low fps players.

Postcript: There are several maps that are always used, think about the ones that keep people, the idea is to fill the sv. 

Another point that I would like to offer is the participation in the event, as the idea is to keep and call people, it would be good if there are only approximately 2 or 5 admins in the game at most in spec, the rest should be players, so the participation is broader, we do not want people trying to enter the sv when there 4-7 admin playing (either because they are watching or playing without wanting to win) preventing others from opportunities. 

@DeadMan @Kumiez @LxMJO to actually force players to stop bhopping and sgsing we would have to change the server air acceleration and we ain’t allowed to do that and i understand an event like that would be fun but not many people would listen if we tell them to stop sadly 

• Great! 1

Heehhh

vermeil-in-gold-anime.gif.a9ac7877f490fad5a3b383fe9491a52a.gif

image.gif.a5184ba7edf40bf0a3e9c1d9892cb400.gif

Any queries please pm me or message me on discord bk.#0001

ZP Server Assistance/ Demo Reviewer

How about 10 round of Swarm mode ? Highest score win, no nemesis and survivor, just zm and human, and also depend on luck too. When some players are spawn as human all within 10 rounds back to back, they will win bc of Lm and rc and tank.....so yea. I swarm mode seem fair right ? What do u guus think ? 

• Great! 1
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, Violax said:

@DeadMan @Kumiez @LxMJO to actually force players to stop bhopping and sgsing we would have to change the server air acceleration and we ain’t allowed to do that and i understand an event like that would be fun but not many people would listen if we tell them to stop sadly 

Well thats 1 problem so that won't happen

:grinning-face-with-sweat::pouting-face::smiling-face-with-horns::smiling-face-with-heart-eyes::dizzy-face::relieved-face:
Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

17 minutes ago, Dreaaam said:

Can i add 5k for the 2nd prize @InFiNiTyy ?

btw the mini event we played yesterday is better than the other "big events" we host lol

U can add that 5k to me 😁....since i add little sum sum to u earlier today 😁....gibe me that 5k, i'll take it.....jk....add 5k be good idead....bc 

1 winner get vip

2 winner get 10k

3 winner get 5k.

Catch mew outside !!! How bout datz?

• Great! 2

• Supervisor

I thought an idea from the "mini event" I did yesterday. We can ask if we can put 100 fps  for the event to be balanced , if we can't put that option I have another. 

This option is that for a map Will be all kind of modes and the people Who get more kills in the scoreboard wins the prices.

People liked a lot the event, so I would like to hear your opinions.

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

winner get vip

2 winner get 10k

3 winner get 5k.

Catch mew outside

We can make this , bigger prize people Will get motivated and play to win, It Will be very competitive.

2 hours ago, Lambo said:

How about 10 round of Swarm mode ? Highest score win, no nemesis and survivor, just zm and human, and also depend on luck too

That is a good idea , opinions guys?

Thanks for all of your suggestions, Appreciate it

• Great! 2

12 hours ago, Lambo said:

U can add that 5k to me 😁....since i add little sum sum to u earlier today 😁....gibe me that 5k, i'll take it.....jk....add 5k be good idead....bc 

just get someone to do the transaction u can take 20k ap from me <3

anyways i'll add 5k to the sec prize so now it's 10k or 15k depends

• Great! 1

Andrew Tate Sigma GIF - Andrew Tate Sigma Cigar GIFs

Brokeys

On 10/12/2022 at 3:41 AM, InFiNiTyy said:

Good morning / afternoon / night everyone!

In this topic I want talk about the next event for Zombie Plague, and I would like to hear some suggestions for the next ZP event.

I have been thinking that there will be 3 winners.

1st winner --> Get free VIP one month

2nd winner and 3rd winner --> 5000 aps

Then, for all players participating 100 APS.

This time you will choose what kind of event will be, since I want you all to be comfortable in the server and have fun.

So, please if you have any idea , suggest below.

The event will be aproximately in 2 weeks more or less, don't know exactly yet.

I am also agree with all members saying to make the event fair for all players ( no sgs/gs/bgs) so noobs / people with weak pc can stand a chance to win .

• Supervisor
2 hours ago, Lambo said:

DO WE HAVE THE SPECIFIC DATE FOR THIS EVENT YET ? 

Ls Clan

If you all want I can make it next week on Saturday at 5-6 pm GMT+2

• Angel locked this topic