Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
DRACON-D-PRO12

The builder

- Oh no, the BUILDER has arrived ... RUN! -The old builder, who likes to build this here and if they did not know it, invented some things and has come to ...! CLEAN THE ZOMBIS ZONE! IT'S TIME TO RUN OR ATTACK BEFORE I ELIMINATED -

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MODE OF THE BUILDER :

1°-HP AND ARMOR :

his life will be 1000 hp and he will bring 1000 of armor so he will be protected from what will come.

2°-ADVANTAGES DURING THE START :

You will have 15 seconds of invisibility and immunity during the start to be able to escape and find a place to defend yourself.

3°-SKILLS AND SPECIALTIES :

The skills and specialties will be the following:

-speed : It will be a little faster than the fast zombie.

-Super jump : It will have a slightly smaller jump than the nemesis but similar.

-night vision able to see the nightcrawlers.

4°-ARMAMENTS, OBJECTS AND EQUIPMENT:

This is equipped with the following things :

-sandbags ( x4 )

-turrets ( x2 )

-laser mine ( x2 )

- an ak47 with unlimited ammunition

-sensors (X2) and cables (X2)

I will describe the objects :

-the sandbags will be like normal bags.

-The turrets will have about 500 hp and will damage between 80 and 200 damages per second.

-the laser mine will be normal

-The AK 47 will be normal but with unlimited ammunition.

-The sensors and cables will be placed with the turrets and, if someone touches them or passes through them, they will be activated.

5°-ZOMBIES PARTICIPATING IN THE MODE :

The zombies that will participate will be :

-nemesis (the hp will be normal along with his super jump)( hp : 20000 )

-Dragon (the hp will be normal and its flight will be allowed)( hp : 17500 )

-Nightcrawler (his hp will be normal also his super jump but the climb and his teleport will not be allowed)( hp : 10000 )

(The damage of all the zombies is 250 damages.)

6°-ARMAMENTS ZOMBIE :

The zombies will come with the following objects :

-blind bomb (x2)

-zombie madness (x1) ( Time: 15 seconds ) ( Only the nightcrawlers for their low hp. )

GOOD I HOPE THAT IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO OR DO THIS IN THE FUTURE I HOPE YOU LIKE. (It is an idea for zp.)

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT TO TALK ABOUT THIS AND ALSO LEAVE YOUR VOTE TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE AND WANT THIS TO BE DONE.

Edited by DRACON-D-PRO12

Decent idea and there are some interesting characteristics, however it'd be a bloody hell of work needed, perhaps even impossible.

Edited by Ultras|x30n1

I disagree. We already have a lot of mods. And + this mode is over powered... like 4 modes in the same time. That's why it's not that good for me. Nice suggestion though.

Akagami Shanks LSGamerZ.net De_Dust2 24/7

I do not agree because it would be too difficult to catch the builder also because of the fact that the champion can get all his things in favor either sandbags as turrets and I do not see something that pleases many of the players, I think if I would agree to the case of removing a couple of things like the turret and take away the infinite bullets, but for now I do not agree

I disagree. We already have a lot of mods. And + this mode is over powered... like 4 modes in the same time. That's why it's not that good for me. Nice suggestion though.

Men tell me what font you put to the letter when you publish I like it very much haha

Lol. It's Georgia

Akagami Shanks LSGamerZ.net De_Dust2 24/7

Is this a seperated mod or its a mod for zp i didnt get it but if its for zp amd does this exist any where or is it privite we have to make? If we have to make it privite damn hella work hella server crash lol

• Like 1

Is this a seperated mod or its a mod for zp i didnt get it but if its for zp amd does this exist any where or is it privite we have to make? If we have to make it privite damn hella work hella server crash lol

it's a mod for zp, I forgot to say it, I'm sorry

I do not agree because it would be too difficult to catch the builder also because of the fact that the champion can get all his things in favor either sandbags as turrets and I do not see something that pleases many of the players, I think if I would agree to the case of removing a couple of things like the turret and take away the infinite bullets, but for now I do not agree

add some things to make it more fair, take a look to see if you agree.

Decent idea and there are some interesting characteristics, however it'd be a bloody hell of work needed, perhaps even impossible.

Yes, I understand, but it would be worth it if this mode was in zp no?

Ok, I understand, thanks anyway.

I would add that the zombies (only nightcrawler) can use some kind of madness for a certain time, for example in normal mode the madness lasts 10 seconds, that in this mode only the nightcrawler the madness lasts 20 seconds, since if it is put under cover of turrets and sb would be as fair

I would add that the zombies (only nightcrawler) can use some kind of madness for a certain time, for example in normal mode the madness lasts 10 seconds, that in this mode only the nightcrawler the madness lasts 20 seconds, since if it is put under cover of turrets and sb would be as fair

ok, but about 15 seconds of madness would be moderate because otherwise they would be destroyed very easily