Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
Nightbot

Campers

Let's talk about the theme campers

It would have to start punishing the people who are hunting because instead of attacking and trying to kill the human remains in a place waiting to leave a portal or something to be able to infect it easily, these movements bother many players including to some admin, I would like to suggest as a rule for people to stop camping and attack normally, what I mean by this is that we start to prohibit campers for a certain time 1 hour or 2 hours ... I would like to know your opinion on this subject and make an interesting and fair debate, Thank you very much

• Like 2

I agree with you because before, when I played zp, it happened to me a lot (and others)

that the campers did not attack or collaborate with the infection because they went to the camp

and when the zombies attacked and tried to infect, when they managed to invade the area,

they saw the camper that infects humans, and that's annoying.

Example of camper map: remake blueroom

I Also Agree That Campers Are Very Annoying When Playing The Game,Every Other Server I Played there was a rule that if you camp you will be banned and I suggest that this clan should also have this rule.From My gameplays Campers are the people that want to get aps and plus they are bots.Admins are allowed to slay or slap campers and they aren’t trying to infect humans but camp.And also I think we should a plugin to the ZP server for being AFK for too long and be directed to Specators because if there is any one AFK and a human goes pass them that AFK person might come back and infect him this plugin also can direct these annoying campers.AFK/Campers players should have a maximum minutes of 2-3 or be directed to Specators and wait there or be kicked

ALL ZOMBIES MUST TRY OR GET NO OWNER :P

ALL ZOMBIES MUST TRY OR GET NO ONWER :P

ALL ZOMBIES MUST TRY OR GET NO OWNER :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]