Settings

New Promotion

Kuro

Greetings everyone, today im here to announce a certain promotion for some of our hard working indiviuals.

Starting with @carland @Gmxas Devision Leader, these two fellows been working hard for a long time now.

@KetShedand @SWATas ZP Server Manager as they have been working really hard for our community.

@TokYoas ZE Head Admin, @DARKas ZI Head Admin, @Scorpionas ZP Head Admin. As one of our most active and considerate admins. Congratulations everyone and goodluck.

Oh almost forgot this nub who been working hard on the reports as well. Lets congratulate @Violaxfor getting into the Demo reviewer team.

Regards your loved Staff team.

• Great! 3
  • Love 12
  • bad 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Congrats and good luck to your new ranks you guys. Well deserved

• Love 1

tenor.gif.e6859139af83956d999558e5e509b5f5.gif

"Betrayer... it is I who was betrayed. Still, I'm hunted. Still, I'm hated. Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot. And sometimes my hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those... Who oppose us"

sylvanas-sylvanas-windrunner.gif.6c9d971e7517c9ef9a97c12b77d0fe87.gif

"𝑀𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑛"

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕦#1191

[𝙶𝚘 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙]

http://321_1002.png

• Co-Owner

Congratz, very well deserved

• Love 1

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

13 minutes ago, beria said:

congratz brothers :D

I lit read that congratz bitches lol.

• Haha 2

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

11 hours ago, jink07 said:

I wouldn't exactly describe@TokYo as "considerate" :p 

Congrats all! You guys make this server run. 

you die now both ZP and ZE :9879_hackerman:

9 hours ago, Nuage said:

Now @TokYoready to die

Now I ban you perm.! :P

• Haha 1