Settings

New Rank Another Promotions

Nastycamper

• Sovereign Sentinels

Hello Lost Souls today its another special day for few promotions,

I would like to announce our latest rank we have created Division Leader and now I would like to talk about the people who will be promoted to this rank.

First I would like to congrats @Angel on his new rank, what can I say about this guy most active admin on forum and servers he have been around for quiet some time and done a lot of things for LS and me personally.

As second congrats to @Amenadielon his new rank, same goes for this dude always active, trying to figure things out also bring new stuff for LS such an great Server Manager :).

Congratulation to both of you and don't let us down <3!! Love you baes 

• Great! 1
  • Love 8

Discord:

Nastycamper#9730

Guest Amenadiel

-Im just speechless.. Never expecting that, and really appreciate it, on the way to not let everyone down, trying more to be helpful!

Thank you guys once again <3

Congratulations to both of you. Big thanks to @Papifor coming up with new rank. 

• Love 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Congrats to the both of you, make us proud and keep this community going with your amazing skills

@Papi Ima be promoted to co owner now

• Love 1

Heehhh

vermeil-in-gold-anime.gif.a9ac7877f490fad5a3b383fe9491a52a.gif

image.gif.a5184ba7edf40bf0a3e9c1d9892cb400.gif

Any queries please pm me or message me on discord bk.#0001

ZP Server Assistance/ Demo Reviewer

Congratulations to both of you.

Good luck to your new ranks. :D

tenor.gif.e6859139af83956d999558e5e509b5f5.gif

"Betrayer... it is I who was betrayed. Still, I'm hunted. Still, I'm hated. Now, my blind eyes see what others cannot. And sometimes my hand of fate must be forced! Now go forth... unleash the tides of Doom... Upon all those... Who oppose us"

sylvanas-sylvanas-windrunner.gif.6c9d971e7517c9ef9a97c12b77d0fe87.gif

"𝑀𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑛"

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕦#1191

[𝙶𝚘 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙]

http://321_1002.png

Guest Amenadiel

-Thank you very very much everyome for zhe best wishes, we will try to do our best, and really appreciate the trusts from you guys, means a lot for us! <33

[I can't react more for today, dont misunderstand that I dont like the posts 😅]

• Co-Owner

Congratz guys

• Love 1

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif