Settings

GUIDE FOR TEST ADMINISTRATORS | ZI / ZP |

DARK

Hello,how are you guys? , today i want to share a document that was created by DORAEMON ,one of the best sm that ZI could have , in this document you can find administration rules,advice  ,binds for the server ,commands and many more things , I do this because doraemon would  have liked to shared this with all of us but unfortunalety today he is not with us due to some problems in his life , that is wy I am sharing this witch you there are 2 versions , 1 is in spanish the second is in english maybe the second there are some mistakes since i had to translate it myself. 
THANK YOU very much for taking the time to read this . Have a nice day :)

Remember that if there are some translation errors you can tell me.

@Trial Admin @Server Admin 

GUIDE FOR TRIAL ADMIN ENGLISH VERSION.docx GUIA_PARA TRIAL ADMIN.rtf

• Great! 2
  • Love 5

47 minutes ago, DARK said:

Hello,how are you guys? , today i want to share a document that was created by DORAEMON ,one of the best sm that ZI could have , in this document you can find administration rules,advice  ,binds for the server ,commands and many more things , I do this because doraemon would  have liked to shared this with all of us but unfortunalety today he is not with us due to some problems in his life , that is wy I am sharing this witch you there are 2 versions , 1 is in spanish the second is in english maybe the second there are some mistakes since i had to translate it myself. 
THANK YOU very much for taking the time to read this . Have a nice day :)

Remember that if there are some translation errors you can tell me.

@Trial Admin @Server Admin 

GUIDE FOR TRIAL ADMIN ENGLISH VERSION.docx 16.77 kB · 0 downloads GUIA_PARA TRIAL ADMIN.rtf 1.85 MB · 0 downloads

Good job dark it will help me a lot

• Great! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.