Settings

[πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“ π€πππŽπ”ππ‚π„πŒπ„ππ“]

Nyte

Greetings to all Lost Souls members and administrators,

Our amazing founder & owner @AirStrikerwill be set to veteran for a while as he is going to be taking a well-deserved rest and to focus on his busy job. He has been working very hard everyday behind the scenes to provide continuousΒ fun gameplay and an ever-growingΒ community for everyone.

At the same time, I will be set to veteran for a while as well due to the busy upcoming weeks in my personal life.

For now, we have came to a decision that the two people that will be in chargeΒ of Lost Souls until our return is going to be none other than @jink07 and @WolfbeardΒ these two excellent individuals have all the leadership skills necessary to run Lost Souls without any faults, and all the other required skills to keep the largest community growing.

Thank you all for your continuousΒ support and keep enjoying our unique & fun servers!

Any payment issues or enquiries please further contactΒ Airstriker.

@ Members @Trial Admin @Server Admin @Head Admin @Server Manager @Staff @General Staff @FXs3Yz2.pngCo-Owner @owner-r.gifOwner

• Great! 5
  • Love 10

Are you aware of our latest offer? Happy new year! Grab yourself VIP from ourΒ SHOPΒ and receive free 2,000 AP.Β Β Offer ends on January 31st.

Alternatively, visit this link - LSGamerz.com/shop

@AirStrikerget a well rest and come back to us ASAP. You know its not LS for me if you are not around kkk.

Comeback fast or else:monkaStab:

• Great! 1
  • Love 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Β 

@AirStriker

We are going to miss you a lot, you have worked hard at LS, you deserve a break like the rest, take your time to rest and I thank you for what you have done in LOST, the servers, I'm very good, you know, if you want to talk to me, I'll send you my discord kevincr#0509 and all my lost companion have a happy day greetings

Not sure what happen to air yet but bro we need you, come back ASAP,Β 

Never talked to Nyte, dont know who is he honestly but if Air trust him with LS than that means hes trusted person, so what ever you guys do it and get ur ass back on work :) lol

ya will be missed for little of time :)Β Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Birthday Bot

• Love 2

LostSoulsAttractionsLogo (1).png

• Nyte unfeatured and unpinned this topic