Settings

Happy New Year

Jinwoo

• Co-Owner

Hi everyone, it's me, Jinwoo, I would like to say Happy New Year for every Lost-Souls members, 2021 had given us a lot of memories, whether it is unpleasant or wonderful memories, I would be glad to express my gratitude to every Lost-Souls members especially our admin team for working hard for the past 2021, We have been through many kind of conflicts and horrible events along the journey, it would be really hard for us to keep standing without you guys, and right now, our team grows larger and larger as the time past, I'm really happy to see everyone keep trying their best to make LS even better than it is now, Please accept my warmest welcome to those who are new here, I hope you guys will enjoy your stay here, I wish all of you all the best in life, and please keep supporting us, whether it is small things or big things, we appreciate all the supports you have given us, May 2022 become a better year for us than previous years

Thank you for your time

487196426_LSnewyear.gif.5f2fe34a6f6c203f0a5009f32446312d.gif 

Credit : Neon Panda

• Love 3

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

Guest Amenadiel
23 hours ago, detective said:

ye happy new year hope this year goes great stay safe 

-Oh my... Is that you?? Potatooo sannn

-Btw happy new year everyone!