Settings

๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“œ๐“ž๐“ฃ๐“˜๐“ž๐“!!

WolfBeard

• Sovereign Sentinels

Good day Lost-Souls!ย 

I'm back with another announcement for the day. This announcement was planned and created by the management. These hardworking individuals gave their very best to make the community great. Their efforts and loyalty make them deserve these ranks.ย 

Let's all welcome @Luxย  to be part of
Staff team. Well, what can I say about this guy? He is one of the OG's that has been in here since 2018. I have seen his efforts on giving tutorials to the community as well as making maps for Zombie Escape and Zombie Plague. His decision making and maturity inspires most of the high-ranking official here in LS. He was also the man behind some of the high-ranking individuals we have now and he is also the one that hires me to become SA back then, and look what rank I have now. I proudly present this rank to you for all of your efforts and skill you have shared with us. The management salutes you.

Let's also welcome @huddyย to be part of the
Staff team. I know that this guy has been fully dedicated with his position right now as a Server Manager. But I think It's time to level it up as it was the best time to give you more role and responsibility. I know we had misunderstandings in the past but let that be in the past as well. I can see that you are matured enough in making decisions. I can also see the vouches you have gathered from our current staffs. The experiences you have in CSย  gave you knowledge in most hacks existed. Therefore, you are now welcome to join the high-management team.ย 

Let's all welcome @SaKRaNย to be part of
Staff team. First and foremost, I would like to announce that you have the vouch from one of our oldest member and our respected General Staff Vers. All of us know that when an individual have his vouch, he truly trust that player. You are a mature individual and one of our trusted members here in the community. With your efforts and time that you have given to the community makes you one of the contenders for the rank.ย  Don't scare the players or I will scare you XD. Kidding aside, you are now part of the high-ranking team.ย  Good luck!ย 

But wait, there's more!ย 

Let's all welcome @The Grim Knightย to be part of
Head Admin team. He is one of the respected admin in the community. The management truly commend you for guiding new TA's and even current SA's. I hope that you will continue your efforts in making servers great and safe for all the players. I know that you will reach far in the community!ย 

ย 

You will be monitored by your higher-ups. Good luck and Congratulations!
Let us all congratulate all these individuals for their efforts!ย 

More promotions are waiting!ย 
Best regards,
Lost-Souls Management

ย 

• Great! 5
  • Love 5

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PICย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Mod_428027_large.jpg

ย 

Omg ty so much I donโ€™t really know what to say thx for ur trust and conz to other and gl to else

and also thx fo vers wish u all the best if u see this โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Great! 1
  • Love 1

what are you doing stepbro?

• Co-Owner

Congratzย :SataniaThumbsUp:

Any inquiries,ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

17 hours ago, Lux said:

I highly appreciate the promotion, will do my best as a attribute to the Staff team.

Will do my best to kill you every round nobย :8994_Sad_Cat_shoot:

• bad 1

ย ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

Congratz. Keep up the good workย  :monkaStab:

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย 

ย