Settings

๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ!!!

WolfBeard

• Sovereign Sentinels

Good Day Lost-Souls!ย 

I'm here to declare one of the most important announcement that we have to give to our community members this year. I'm officially announcing that the year long conflict between Lost-Souls and Hentai-Squad Community is finally OVER!!!. 'I myself, can clearly see what are the negative impacts that it brings to HS and LS. It is bad to see that the two dominating CS communities in United States are at war.ย I'm sure there are friendships that have been shattered due to this conflict and it is hurting both of the communities.ย But finally this time, Both owners come with an agreement of ending this feud.ย 

All players/officials from LS are welcome to play and visit their servers/discord/forums. And to return the favor, All HS members are also welcome to visit our servers/discord/forums. Time is very short, we should cherish each and every moment we have as a gamer. I'm hoping for both of the community's growth and prosperity.ย 

Best Regards,
Lost-Souls Management

@owner-r.gifOwner @coowner.gifCo-Owner @R&D @General Staff @Staff @Server Manager @Demo Reviewer @Trial Demo Reviewer @Head Admin @ Veteran @Server Admin @Trial Admin @ Members ย @ Mapper @Youtuberย @ Designers @lfZpEDP.gifDonator

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Great! 8
  • Love 14
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PICย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Mod_428027_large.jpg

ย 

Now I can bully both HS and LS players in ZEย :9476_christianbale:

ย ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

• Co-Owner

:02smug:

Any inquiries,ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

• Co-Owner
Just now, Whitebeard said:

Good Day Lost-Souls!ย 

I'm here to declare one of the most important announcement that we have to give to our community members this year. I'm officially announcing that the year long conflict between Lost-Souls and Hentai-Squad Community is finally OVER!!!. 'I myself, can clearly see what are the negative impacts that it brings to HS and LS. It is bad to see that the two dominating CS communities in United States are at war.ย I'm sure there are friendships that have been shattered due to this conflict and it is hurting both of the communities.ย But finally this time, Both owners come with an agreement of ending this feud.ย 

All players/officials from LS are welcome to play and visit their servers/discord/forums. And to return the favor, All HS members are also welcome to visit our servers/discord/forums. Time is very short, we should cherish each and every moment we have as a gamer. I'm hoping for both of the community's growth and prosperity.ย 

Best Regards,
Lost-Souls Management

@owner-r.gifOwner @coowner.gifCo-Owner @R&D @General Staff @Staff @Server Manager @Demo Reviewer @Trial Demo Reviewer @Head Admin @ Veteran @Server Admin @Trial Admin @ Members ย @ Mapper @Youtuberย @ Designers @lfZpEDP.gifDonator

ย 

ย 

ย 

why ping & bully me :/

" However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at "
-ย Stephen Hawking

42 minutes ago, [Z]aK[aRi]A^ said:

No no no noย 

I will not accept

you will be put back to sleepย :675377997032718338:

• Angry 1

ย ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

Good. Community wars are incredibly petty and immature. I've heard my share of who is supposedly at fault for all this, and I'm glad it's ending. Just play the damn game and stop trying to ruin other people's fun...

I don't want to regret remaking my maps for a community that plans on getting itself destroyed in a ridiculous squabble.

• Great! 1

It's good to see partnerships being established between two giant communities that keep CS 1.6 rolling.

• Love 1

Are you aware of our latest offer? Happy new year! Grab yourself VIP from ourย SHOPย and receive free 2,000 AP.ย ย Offer ends on January 31st.

Alternatively, visit this link - LSGamerz.com/shop

• Nyte unfeatured and unpinned this topic