Settings

PROMOTION!

WolfBeard

• Sovereign Sentinels

Hey guys! It's been months since I've been active to the community. After going back from my busy schedule, I would like to announce something important.

I would like to announce the PROMOTION of the legend himself @so shut up BOI into one of our official MAPPER in the community. 
He is a well known mapper of ZoD and a
LEGEND that are still known after he started a decade ago. He made several maps that are still being played to the most Zombie Plague servers. You will be working with our community mappers @Lux, @Eula, and @JMX. I hope you guys give each other ideas in making and creating the maps you wanted to create.  We are thankful for the rendition and renovation of the maps you created before that is dedicated for the community. 

We thank you for joining our community and Congratulations!!

Lost-Souls Management

• Love 9
  • bad 2

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PIC           Mod_428027_large.jpg

Welcome to the team.

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

• Co-Owner

Congrats and welcome 

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif