Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clean version of Counter Strike 1.6
Asking for Free Admin+ rank and Free VIP will be subject to Permanent Ban!!

Jailbreak server need fixing

ninjakayz

Go to the last comment

There are too many bugs on the server, especially when changing maps. Been over months now, don't know what you guys planning but if you want to keep this server running, you gotta fix up.

Me, as admin alone can only handle much with players. 

it has potential and im willing to teach people who has a mic and wanna be ct as im not really online that often. 

regards

ninja

• Like 2

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end

The goddess descends from the sky

Wings of light and dark spread afar

She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting.

"Stay Loyal To Your Goals And They Will Stay Loyal To You"

Spoiler

-NinjA kayZ` KaiZidO (CS 1.6 Player since 2003)

Go to the last comment
  • Co-Owner

+1.
Thus, JB really needs a good team. It's nice to see that you are willing to help potential admins in JB!

330026247_giphy(3).gif.661c4d652d302896241be0501a6f2960.gif
YOUTUBE: WolfBeard Gaming

Personal Reports? PM me at: 

Discord: WolfBeard#0111

Go to the last comment

ninja these people gave up on jb a long time ago when frosty left theres no hope for us

Go to the last comment
  • Co-Owner

1 hour ago, Rebellious said:

ninja these people gave up on jb a long time ago when frosty left theres no hope for us

Tbh We really do care about JB. AirStriker boosted it for a reason. It just needs to have additional admins that are willing to learn how to be a guard. 
I myself enjoys playing there if there's a good gaurd handling it. I played under Ninja's commands before.

330026247_giphy(3).gif.661c4d652d302896241be0501a6f2960.gif
YOUTUBE: WolfBeard Gaming

Personal Reports? PM me at: 

Discord: WolfBeard#0111

Go to the last comment

JB is fun when group of Server admin or higher lvl players are there, otherwise its bunch of kids who only speaks Spanish just pure abusing.

Even if you teach someone how to play as CT, most folks there don't speak English, it does have good potential but I don't wanna be there rn as every time I go there I have to ban 4-5 players from CT cuz of free killing

Go to the last comment
3 hours ago, Wolfbeard said:

Tbh We really do care about JB. AirStriker boosted it for a reason. It just needs to have additional admins that are willing to learn how to be a guard. 
I myself enjoys playing there if there's a good gaurd handling it. I played under Ninja's commands before.

have fun commanding a bunch of espanols bro 

its pointless no one speaks fucking English it would be like talking to a wall.

the owners wasted their money

on top of all that the server still doesnt fucking work so whats even the point.

Go to the last comment
  • Owner

Me and @Natsheh are having good plans for JB.
We'll replace the mod.
We'll recreate the server, even though i am not sure why JB got buggy, it was working all fine before i left.
Just need your patience, @ninjakayz @Rebellious
I'll appoint new Staff for JB, and keep it maintained.
Only issue was that i had gone off as Veteran for a while.

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif

Go to the last comment
  • Owner

Also can someone explain to me what are the bugs in JB currently ?
We can fix them until we move on to our next project.

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif

Go to the last comment
10 hours ago, Wolfbeard said:

+1.
Thus, JB really needs a good team. It's nice to see that you are willing to help potential admins in JB!

Always open to help players how to get that confidence in being CT and knowing the rules. Most important being a CT is just to have fun, can't be serious all the time. its game. have fun, give the terriost to rebel. 

9 hours ago, Rebellious said:

*cries*

7 hours ago, Wolfbeard said:

You are correct in willing to learn how to be a guard. And I am here willing to help other players who want to learn how to be a guard so i can retire :D hahaha!

6 hours ago, Escorpion said:

JB is fun when group of Server admin or higher lvl players are there, otherwise its bunch of kids who only speaks Spanish just pure abusing.

Even if you teach someone how to play as CT, most folks there don't speak English, it does have good potential but I don't wanna be there rn as every time I go there I have to ban 4-5 players from CT cuz of free killing

Yeah I figured from the server been boosted, it has been full of Spanish players. 

4 hours ago, Rebellious said:

on top of all that the server still doesnt fucking work so whats even the point.

No hables espanols. Attention needed on the server.

3 hours ago, FrozeN said:

Me and @Natsheh are having good plans for JB.
We'll replace the mod.
We'll recreate the server, even though i am not sure why JB got buggy, it was working all fine before i left.
Just need your patience, @ninjakayz @Rebellious
I'll appoint new Staff for JB, and keep it maintained.
Only issue was that i had gone off as Veteran for a while.

Appoint new staff who be able to jump on CT anytime is key for JB team.    @Natsheh Hurry up nooblet.

@Rebelliousare in hand. I suppose @FrozeN you can get african snow (ithink thats the name) in the team. 

2 hours ago, FrozeN said:

Most map change lead the server crashed. 

JB_Oasis , You are in the cage. looking in front on the right corner, if you break the box, the server crash.

Respawn location for round games is very bad, spawned in cells for terriost and counter-terriost in gunroom. 

Spoiler

Go to the last comment
4 hours ago, Rebellious said:

It's possible to add a feature to support multilanguages by translating the voice/chat to user language and vice versa.

Hurry up nooblet.

There's nothing really i can do, i can't achieve anything with no access :3

You need to blame @FrozeNlol.

29 minutes ago, ninjakayz said:

you can get african snow ( DETOX) (ithink thats the name) in the team. 

I wouldn't recommend that phony to be among the staff team, he gave up on LS and went to help the GC community and gave them his mod, which is why in the first place i am back to help LS, i was about to retire but seeing the dick move he did i changed my mind.

Edited by Natsheh

Go to the last comment
3 hours ago, FrozeN said:

There's no point in fixing, let us start with the new project.

• Wow 1

Go to the last comment
20 minutes ago, Natsheh said:

It's possible to add a feature to support multilanguages by translating the voice/chat to user language and vice versa.

There's nothing really i can do, i can't achieve anything with no access :3

You need to blame @FrozeNlol.

I wouldn't recommend that phony to be among the staff team, he gave up on LS and went to help the GC community and gave them his mod, which is why in the first place i am back to help LS, i was about to retire but seeing the dick move he did i changed my mind.

Interesting feature, i believe this will be good and different for the server.

@FrozeN give him access pls, thanks.

:O Fair enough brother. I trust your judgement!

Spoiler

Go to the last comment

I mentioned this to frosty before he left. 

CT should be completely disabled for nonsteamers, and have all nonsteamers apply on forums if they want to play ct. Let them join discord and I will quiz them on some rules and if they know then give them ct access. This is the only way.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Go to the last comment
1 hour ago, Rebellious said:

I mentioned this to frosty before he left. 

CT should be completely disabled for nonsteamers, and have all nonsteamers apply on forums if they want to play ct. Let them join discord and I will quiz them on some rules and if they know then give them ct access. This is the only way.

How about a feature that will ask you several IQ Questions to determine you're worthy enough to be a guard and if you got a grade above the average score you will gain access to the guards team.

Go to the last comment
1 hour ago, Natsheh said:

How about a feature that will ask you several IQ Questions to determine you're worthy enough to be a guard and if you got a grade above the average score you will gain access to the guards team.

its better to speak to the actual person rather than have them take a test. its highly unlikely that anyone would code it lol. Plus the new retard players will just press random options and get it and then they will have ct. too much unnecessary work imo.

Go to the last comment

@FrozeNAs they said , The important Thing You Should Do is remove Guard Access from Everyone.

There's alot of kids join in Guard's Team, The don't have mic, don't have any idea about Jailbreak, they just join Randoms, And keep abusing.

I know that we have access to ban, but there's not admins 24/7 Activity In Jb, i'm trying to do my Best to join all the Servers and make them clean.

That's why Sometimes JB are Dead, cause of Freekilling , abusing as Guard (CT team).

we should do like Playing 30-40Hours, of Jailbreak , then you can get Access for Guard.

• Like 1

what are you doing stepbro?

Go to the last comment
20 minutes ago, Rebellious said:

its better to speak to the actual person rather than have them take a test. its highly unlikely that anyone would code it lol. Plus the new retard players will just press random options and get it and then they will have ct. too much unnecessary work imo.

Who said its going to be only questions with options ? trust me when i say high IQ questions i mean it.

sure ill code it, doesn't seem a big deal to me, unless if i want to make it so complicated.

Go to the last comment
2 minutes ago, Natsheh said:

Who said its going to be only questions with options ? trust me when i say high IQ questions i mean it.

sure ill code it, doesn't seem a big deal to me, unless if i want to make it so complicated.

i wanna talk to them make sure that they arent retards yk what i mean plus it gets people onto the discord server.

Go to the last comment
On 9/8/2021 at 9:07 PM, Rebellious said:

i wanna talk to them make sure that they arent retards yk what i mean plus it gets people onto the discord server.

I get where you and @Natshehare coming from. 

Good thing for your point @Rebelliousis to invite these players on discord = increase audience and visit to the forum and discord. Getting to know if they have good mic or not (on top of understanding the rules) 

With @Natsheh "HIGH IQ" , its good however don't know if your coding will help us identify if that specific player have a mic or not. 

On 9/8/2021 at 8:50 PM, SaKRaN said:

@FrozeNAs they said , The important Thing You Should Do is remove Guard Access from Everyone.

There's alot of kids join in Guard's Team, The don't have mic, don't have any idea about Jailbreak, they just join Randoms, And keep abusing.

I know that we have access to ban, but there's not admins 24/7 Activity In Jb, i'm trying to do my Best to join all the Servers and make them clean.

That's why Sometimes JB are Dead, cause of Freekilling , abusing as Guard (CT team).

we should do like Playing 30-40Hours, of Jailbreak , then you can get Access for Guard.

Yeah I try my best to come on every so often, stay there for awhile and control the server. the 30-40 hours of JB is a good thing, encouraging players to keep playing if they wanna be CT, however ofc there is rules once you hit the milestone. E.G. go on discord server and get mic check through an admin and acknowledge them if they know the rules or not. 

Like I said before, I am very more happy to help players who are not confident in JB to command in CT. This way, the server can generate more traffic and the server become  better and fun. Theres other JB server out there (NOT ENGLISH) and they are really doing well. (20+players) comes to show need skilled guards/commanders to create a fun environment on the server and what not. 

If any players here want some quick basic lesson how to command and so forth. Hit me up through message and we can organise and talk to you step by step.

@Rebellious& @Natshehprob could help with players who are willing to learn this ? :) 

but atm. the server is full of spanish and nonspeaking english players. hard to tackle this hahah @Natshehadd some translation , however that works. 

cause i cbb to go on google and translate LOL.

• Like 1

Spoiler