Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
DraGoon

A list of suggestions for Zombie Plague (PT 2)

I have additional ideas for making Zombie Plague great in my view, and hopefully other guests' and members' views. Of course, some of these are suggestion under my opinions, so some will get denied. I will now list my following suggestions with explanations that I can best provide.

FIXES:

1. Disable fire damage and effects once madness is activated. The fire still damages and slows the target down.
  2. Fix re-spawning issue when killed by map environments and entities. Once you die by a door or any entity in the server, you don't re-spawn unless you rejoin or get re-spawned by administration.
  3. Fix zombies dealing damage to human entities (sandbags, laser-mines, and anything to be added) while frozen.

ADDITIONS:

1. Thunder Awp (suggested by Ultras.) I shall explain for those who don't understand. The Thunder Awp is a modified Awp where head-shot deal 1500 damage. The downside - people can buy 5 sandbags with VIP and the maps are huge.
  2. Add a map delay. Once map "A" has been played, it can not be nominated or played until "X" amount of maps have passed SINCE the ending of map "A."
  3. Add a new boss named "Winos." This boss has powers that I shall explain. Power 1: Vacuum. Can suck players in "X" radius to a single point for "Y" amount of time. Power 2: Infection. Can infect players in "X" radius. Player's touched in the open will be infected and transformed into a CLASSIC zombie. Power 3: Sweep. Sweeps an "X" radius and instantly kills any players no behind any cover. (Yes, this idea originates from other server(s). It would be a great sense of nostalgia to many people transferring. This gamemode was very popular to people and it is both great in theory and action.)
  4. Daily REWARDS!!! Allow daily rewards to be introduced. Coming with this suggestion is a personal inventory idea. Daily rewards can be RNG and rewards you with low-medium-jackpots of AP and give you free weapons that you can store in your inventory. (Should probably add a limit of how much can be stored of a certain idea. EX: 10 frost grenades MAX, 2 Golden AKs MAX.) This is definitely a stretch idea because of the amount of work. Possibly something for the future when there is a team of coders.

Let me know what you think in the comments. Take a vote. SUGGEST fixes to flaws in my ideas.

THE POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE. CHOOSE ANY YOU LIKE.

​​

Edited by DraGoon
  • Like 1

"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

Totally agree with everything. Addition 4 would require more work as you said too, but would be a nice feature if it could be implemented :)

Totally agree with everything. Addition 4 would require more work as you said too, but would be a nice feature if it could be implemented :)

I mean, since people can just buy ammo packs, let us make it slightly fair for the people who can't/won't buy them.

"ONCE YOU STOP TRYING, YOU START DYING."

True

--------

Totally agree with the first three especially madness

• Like 1

lol to be honest today i was discussing the super awp thing with frozen , i would really like to see it ,but with a less damage lets say like 400-500 damage

• Like 2

lol to be honest today i was discussing the super awp thing with frozen , i would really like to see it ,but with a less damage lets say like 400-500 damage

750 would be moderate.

We fixed some things about your suggestion, but dont we will add the thunder awp. Thanks for your suggestion!

Accepted.

Closed/Moved