Settings

Promotions

Craig Jones

• Sovereign Sentinels

I would like to Congratulate our new members @AMATERASUand @Ezxchiel

@AMATERASUwill be our new server developer and help maintain the technical aspects of the server. @Ezxchielwill be our new Zombie Escape Server Manager to help guide new admins into the community.

I would also like to congratulate three of our very hard working members: @Mr Manub @Wolfbeard @valk

They have shown dedication and constinency when moderating and helping the community to unify and become better. Please congratulate these members with their new promotions!

@Demo Reviewer @Co-Owner @ Designers @Donator @General Staff @Head Admin @ Mapper @R&D @Server Admin @Server Manager @ Members @Trial Demo Reviewer @Youtuber @Staff

• Great! 3
  • Love 11

lol                                        

Congratz gays 

• Love 2

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

• Co-Owner

congratz brosss

• Love 2

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

• Sovereign Sentinels

I would like to congratulate each and everyone who got promoted! @valk@Mr Manub
Let's continue our hard work and our strive for greatness!

For the two new members of the community, @AMATERASU& @Ezxchiel,
I would like to send my warmest welcome!  (PS. I've worked with you both a thousand times geis xD) 

If you need help about something, I'm always here to guide you! =D

For @mo & @Asterix, thank you for trusting me. I won't let you both down! 

And for all the members of this community, I thank you all! 

• Love 2

image (2).png
image.png
image (3).png

PIC           Mod_428027_large.jpg

• Elor locked this topic