Settings

[iNSiDE Project] lsgamerz ❌ Juliano Dillon - New theme

Hello to everyone on lsgamerz.net!

I want to announce one of the most impressive project that I've developed with  @Asterix.

iNSiDE Project

This forum just got a new interface, called by me "iNSiDE" and made specially for Lost Souls. This theme adds a new look to the forum and also comes with some new changes like:

• New categories style, now enhancing every element from it.
  • "Popular Contributor" got a new look, now focusing on top 3 leaders + 4 more secondary top users, also including info about your own reputation points / level.
  • "General Statistics" widget look now more like statistics than before with different colored boxes for each field. 
  • "Our Servers" has been redesigned with a cleaner and more stylish look focusing on what users want to see, also being now easier to understand it.
  • As usual the User Info Panel from topic has been modified with casual features like: user stats [online / offline], user info and so on.
  • User Info Panel is now configured with 4 tabs [still in development] which can be accessed by any user who wants to know more about someone.

User Info Panel:

• Added a box icon which indicates user status [online / offline].
  • Added default member badge for users that are not in groups like: Guest, Validating.
  • Added staff badge for members that are either Administrators or Moderators.
  • Added 4 different tabs for users.

User Info Panel Tabs:

• [User Info] is including informations about user's group, content, likes and warnings.
  • [User Level] includes current user xp, needed xp for the next rank and also an icon indicating the current rank, also a description about it.
  • [User Reputation] the new reputation system will be stocked in this tab including an Icon and a description about the reputation rank.
  • [User Awards] is part of my level / reputation systems that will deliver different awards / achievements for different levels + quests.
  • This feature is still in development.

Coming soon

• Full color customization for different areas.
  • New design for widgets like: Forms, Discord, Steam Group, Latest Videos + Today's Birthdays.
  • New header + footer banners.
  • User Level + Reputation systems icons for ranks.

This was my presentation of the new interface, I hope you will like this one like you liked my last one and hope you'll help me make it better by your suggestions, bugs reports and feedback.

• Great! 1
  • Love 13

• Sovereign Sentinels

Hi @Juliano Dillon,

The new theme looks absolutely insane mate !! *Hats down for the nice work*

however, I would like to suggest that:

- the topics section is scrollable all the way down, it would be nice if there will be a small shortcut to see the latest thread without scrolling down,

https://lsgamerz.net/application I think that forms will be better with another color than black,

What do you think ?

these were my little suggestions, other than that everythingin my opinion is perfect, and thank you again for the effort you are putting in this community.

THUMBS UP

• Great! 1
  • Love 1

EleNaJ#7020

it sucks :D

jk good job fam.

• Love 1

g҉҉o҉҉t҉҉t҉҉a҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉t҉h҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉s҉҉t҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉n҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉f҉҉ ҉҉u҉҉s҉҉     

On 7/6/2021 at 3:56 AM, EleNa said:

Hi @Juliano Dillon,

The new theme looks absolutely insane mate !! *Hats down for the nice work*

however, I would like to suggest that:

- the topics section is scrollable all the way down, it would be nice if there will be a small shortcut to see the latest thread without scrolling down,

https://lsgamerz.net/application I think that forms will be better with another color than black,

What do you think ?

these were my little suggestions, other than that everythingin my opinion is perfect, and thank you again for the effort you are putting in this community.

THUMBS UP

Hello, @EleNa.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm happy to see people that appreciate my work.

Your suggestions are quite impressive, however, I'm already trying to make it happen with the first suggest. About the second one, forms app will be redesigned in a way that IPS allows me to, but in the upcoming update where more will come.

On 7/6/2021 at 5:02 AM, RedSkull said:

@Juliano Dillon I do love The Forums and other styles of it, you can make a hell'a Good work on it too. Plus you could add little bit more touch up's Like you said, Other Words the forums Looks amazingly good. Good Job @Juliano Dillon!!!

Thank you @RedSkullfor your kind words, glad to hear that. The upcoming update will bring more customization on the widgets and applications.

On 7/6/2021 at 5:53 AM, cash said:

amazing work!

Thank you for your feedback @ cash

17 hours ago, Akemi said:

You did a hella good job @Juliano Dillon ! New forums looks super!

Thank you @Akemifor your lovely feedback! Stay close for more update.

14 hours ago, [Z]aK[aRi]A^ said:

amazing

good job noblat :rage_FUUU:

Thank you @[Z]aK[aRi]A^for your feedback! Really curious what "noblat" means. ?

11 hours ago, yhzx said:

it sucks :D
jk good job fam.

Not gonna lie, you had me for a second. Thank you for your unique feedback @ yhzx?

• Great! 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Motasem Sahle said:

damn man u are so good 

one of the best developers i've  ever seen Gj mate 

Keep going 

Thank you so much for your words! I really appreciate those of you who appreciate my work! ❤️

2 hours ago, na3em said:

where rank image admin ?

I will add new ones with upcoming features, don't worry, I just need some time to surprise you with more awesome things.

Update 1.1

• Fixed buttons from postCreator where you couldn't see if bold, italic, etc. is active or not.
  • Fixed design for spoilers / quotes.
  • Redesigned user tag and group tag with something more stylish to compete with the theme.
  • Fixed design for some of the dialog modals.
  • Added, as requested by @EleNa, a button inside the topic which will automatically, when pressed, scroll to the last post.
  • Redesign the Steam Group widget as it can be seen in the next screenshot.

hwnOkc1.png?1

Leave your suggestions here so I can add them on later updates.

• Love 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 11:41 PM, Juliano Dillon said:

Thank you so much for your words! I really appreciate those of you who appreciate my work! ❤️

I will add new ones with upcoming features, don't worry, I just need some time to surprise you with more awesome things.

Update 1.1

• Fixed buttons from postCreator where you couldn't see if bold, italic, etc. is active or not.
  • Fixed design for spoilers / quotes.
  • Redesigned user tag and group tag with something more stylish to compete with the theme.
  • Fixed design for some of the dialog modals.
  • Added, as requested by @EleNa, a button inside the topic which will automatically, when pressed, scroll to the last post.
  • Redesign the Steam Group widget as it can be seen in the next screenshot.

Hide contents

hwnOkc1.png?1

Leave your suggestions here so I can add them on later updates.

My suggestion is add new react emojis!

2 hours ago, Adam said:

My suggestion is add new react emojis!

No need to add new react emojis if we just can replace the current ones we have with something more unique.

You can ask me anything!

#valk5709

1673055930_standard(1).gif.5838da8640d3e8465ff5a773ba78bba9.gif