Settings

The Release of LS Zombie Legacy

frostyy

Lost Souls Zombie Legacy BETA Release!

Hello, today i am proudly announcing the release of the new Zombie Legacy server, the server which took us long days of hard work, before i fully explain and provide the new server features, i would like to give a special shoutout to @Jihadfor helping me with this server's work, it's been a long journey and without jihad this server wouldn't be possible.

Lost Souls Zombie Legacy is a Multiple-Ways of play style zombie server, the main idea is Instant-Kill LaserMines which are given to Humans & Zombies by default.

Humans Get 2 Laser Mines / Zombies  Get 2 Laser Mines

+ The Return of Old Generation Zombie Maps / Play style returns with Zombie Legacy

+ Including an ALL New 100 Level System Full of Wreck and Action!

The New Level System Provides Additional Gravity / Armor / Extra Ammo Packs / Damage Upon Leveling up!

Introducing Legacy VIP System

- VIPS Are Fully Packed with the Following:

- Special VIP Human Model

- Special VIP Human Class

- Special VIP Zombie Class

- VIPs Get 3 Laser Mines (Normal Players Get 2)

- Special VIP Extra Items (Unique Guns)

- VIPs Get 3 Multi-Jumps

- No FALL-Damage & Many More Features!

--------------------------------------------------

Special Human & Zombie Classes:

image_2021-06-28_143137.png.293a86a13ad5c63169a8fe35a739f407.png1.JPG.cc42dacc460640b356a088b6ebdfd55a.JPG

+ Special Human/Zombie Extra Items 

Human Extra Items:

EXTRA3.JPG.9d19289a3681d7b469ccbe559a00e5c4.JPGEXTRA2.JPG.069faf500aa3561c7a7aba649a557791.JPGEXTRA1.JPG.03b6badbc1dcdc6273a1a924002bab3f.JPG

Zombie Extra Items:

zm1.JPG.e71c26c0160e726a504d577ba40e6101.JPGzm2.JPG.98ff2b49841a71853aad3b88d0234a97.JPG

Zombie Legacy Is Packed with Fair & Balanced Gameplay for everyone to enjoy killing Zombies and humans

We made sure that both sides can enjoy and have a fun gameplay

Unlike most zombie servers, playing as a zombie in Legacy is really fun.

(IMPORTANT) The Server is now officially released in BETA Mode, you may encounter bugs, Reporting them would be highly appreciated

Stay tuned for the official Server topics & Updates

Regards,

Lost Souls Staff Team / Zombie Legacy Management.

@Owner @Co-Owner @General Staff @R&D @Staff @Server Manager @Demo Reviewer @Head Admin @Server Admin @Trial Admin @Trial Demo Reviewer @ Members @ Veteran 

• Great! 3
  • Love 13
  • Wow 2

Discord: frosty#3964

giphy.gif

hella pog and WILD

• Great! 1

g҉҉o҉҉t҉҉t҉҉a҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉t҉h҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉s҉҉t҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉n҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉f҉҉ ҉҉u҉҉s҉҉     

Awesome dude! 

But I think knife blink should be 25-30 ammos considering how OP it  is..

Nice Man. I Will play Server Good Job :)

YOUTUBER
                                                                       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HlWuKmtX_7syCQMegNOlQ

Make Sure U

Subscribe For Cookies

Woooohoooo its time baby.

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

• Sovereign Sentinels
5 minutes ago, Akemi said:

hmmmm? Did frozen do everything?

basically -_-

2 hours ago, frostyy said:

ty frozen for help

F U

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif

5 hours ago, Akemi said:

135.148.53.3:27008

gutta gu fest

download.jpeg

g҉҉o҉҉t҉҉t҉҉a҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉t҉h҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉s҉҉t҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉n҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉f҉҉ ҉҉u҉҉s҉҉