Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
Ultras|x30n1

Suggestions!

So I had a few suggestions in mind about ZP server and the forum, and thought I'd share them here with you.

1: Add a 'Rules' tab next to the 'Members' tab. - I think it would make it quicker and easier for anyone who wants to read rules instead of having to go through different sections to find them.

2: Limit the mode usage of nades, for example limit Impact mode to 5 (0/5) instead of infinite.

3: Add Thunder AWP. I think it would be a great addition to the extra items menu, I would personally enjoy it a lot.

4: Add a (plugin?) to instantly record a demo when a player joins a server in that player's folder. This way the player can post their demo from their POV if they think they were banned unfairly, for example. NOTICE: The demo would get overwritten if the player was to reconnect or if the map was to change.

Edited by Ultras|x30n1
  • Like 2

i agree with nades otherwise people like [uSER=11]Craig Jones[/uSER] spam them

• Like 1