Settings

Promotions

Jihad

Hello Lost Souls!

Welcome back, 

A new day with new promotions to keep raising and leading the community to the top!

First things first I would like to say that @FrozeN will  step aside for now due to his school and real life responsibilities , take care buddy and good luck !

Secondly , Please welcome @frostyy to the green team, frosty been around for awhile  and he already have shown us the real effort being a good manager on JailBreak and a new coming server soon, he has been working really hard, very experienced, old generation, and hes adding a lot to the community, very well deserved indeed, Congratulations and good luck !

Thirdly , I would like to announce @Donquixote iEuler our new ServerManager on ZP working aside @Pew Pewand @EleNa under the staff's supervision. he been working really hard on the server by making maps and other things !

Finally , I would like to announce @Rabbit ツto be HeadAdmin on ZP working under the staff's supervision.

both of them amazed us with a good job during their time here and a good attitude so we expect nothing but climbing.

Congratulations all , really well deserved ! don't let us down.

Regards, Jihad.

• Great! 6
  • Love 8

Thank you very much for the opportunity, I thank everyone who trusted me and everyone who guided me to be better every day. I will never let you down and I will always do my best. Thanks <3

• Great! 2
  • Love 4

• Co-Owner

Congratz guyz

• Love 2

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif

Congrats. Guys Enjoy Ur New Promotions :) <3

YOUTUBER
                                                                       https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HlWuKmtX_7syCQMegNOlQ

Make Sure U

Subscribe For Cookies

Congratulations gays. Goodluck

@FrozeNgoodluck with yo exams bish.

• Great! 1
  • Love 1

Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

• Sovereign Sentinels

???? ???????? ???????? !

I would like to start by saying to @FrozeN best of luck in your exams and like in general ! we want to see you succeeding <3

@frostyy, has & will always deserve to be on top ! congratulations and Happy Birthday again <3

@Donquixote iEulerwelcome to my side in the  @Server Manager  team and congratulations !! well done <3

@Rabbit ツYou always deserved to be promoted not demoted, congratulations and welcome to the  @Head Admin  team <3

• Love 4

EleNaJ#7020

• Sovereign Sentinels

Don't fuck up the community until I'm back xD

Time to hit veteran, congrats for my boys, cya around later <3

• Great! 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif

8 hours ago, FrozeN said:

Nice to see you by my side lol 

Good luck with ur exams, hope to see you soon.... 

• Haha 1

LostSoulsAttractionsLogo (1).png

On 6/21/2021 at 8:05 PM, FrozeN said:

good exam ترجهي  you will 1 months after back :) play

• Elor locked this topic