Settings

Promotions

Phoenix

• Sovereign Sentinels

Hello Lost Souls!
We come back today announcing new promotions, new responsibilities and new faces! 
I'd like to welcome back a very old member of LS whom decided to catch up and provide further support managing our ZP Server along side @scodyy, @SookMiniLuxand @Pew Pew , Under ZP's Staff's supervision.
Welcome @EleNato the Yellow Team!
Get along well, She's a very kind and social person, i doubt anyone will have issues with her.

I'd like to welcome back another legendary old member of LS whom helped us various times in the past but finally decided to catch up and officially show himself in the ranks.
Welcome @Jihadto the green team, He'll be managing the upcoming HNS Server, as well as another unreleased server.
Stay tuned and under his supervision I'm aware LS will develop into a far better place!

I'd like to announce recruiting a 3th Server Manager for ZE working along side @Nuage @Wolfbeard and @Laith Bobo under the Staff's supervision, whom helped supporting LS Financially, He's a very well known Player in ZE.
Welcome @Helloto the Yellow Team.
He's a very calm, kind, social and understandable person who seeks the best for LS,
Get along well everyone!
Never let us down, with everyone's support we stay strong and potentially will grow much more bigger.
Congratulations and good luck over your new Responsibilities.

• Great! 2
  • Love 6

For Questions/Reports PM me on discord
Rayan#2722

Regards,
Lost Souls Management.

tumblr_4c0a688bcade7b372c415ed8d62ff235_d6983fbd_540.gif.070fd768cf83fc456eac8180423ee06e.gif

1 hour ago, FrozeN said:

Welcome @EleNato the Yellow Team!
Get along well, She's a very kind and social person, i doubt anyone will have issues with her.

Congrats on making it to the yellow team

• Love 1

You can ask me anything!

#valk5709

1673055930_standard(1).gif.5838da8640d3e8465ff5a773ba78bba9.gif

• Co-Owner

Congratzz

• Great! 1

Any inquiries,           
PM me by discord,
Mojiey #6612

rimuru.gif.ec67d3afc4abcb2569c08ea418734612.gif