• > > >

Guests
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Announcements

Clean version of Counter Strike 1.6
Asking for Free Admin+ rank and Free VIP will be subject to Permanent Ban!!

Posted (edited)

so i saw a lot of newbies along my tour in this community so i decided to make a basic tutorial contains:

1)fps capping

2)bhop

3)sgs

4)strafing

first thing is fps capping and the command should be fps_max "amount" and fps_overdrive 1, but that doesn't works for the non-original version of the game so u will need to use developer  1
for the problem of fps stuck at 60 the command is Gl_vsync 0
important note: you can't get  high frame rates with low pc specs and high settings will need better one as well

second thing is bhop and it dont matter so much about fps but minimum must be 100 anyway
so for easier shit just type this in console: bind mwheelup +jump and everytime you scroll your mouse wheel you will jump
but i dont know if scrolling harder or with hyper will matter

third thing is the very important if ur just playing tag and that shit when everyone is coming towards you from behind
you will need generally 200 fps minimum and compact of holding the duck button (ctrl for most people) and scrolling with the mouse wheel (down or up)
now the most important thing is the bind that allows u to do it : bind mwheeldown +duck 
and tricking with bhop or sgs will help alot

fourth thing and it's the most important is strafing (the aa must be at least 100 to do it)
you could just do it with holding the button a and d on your keyboard during moving the mouse at the same time while you're in air
works for every type: parachuting and that shit and bhopping and sgs
it's just a game mechanic most of valve games use (maybe for most games with the airaccelerate command)

idk if my explanation was good but if ur reading this please say what do u think
and forreal i made this just because some admins think im hacking/scripting/cheating....etc

Edited by yhzx
  • Love 1

g҉҉o҉҉t҉҉t҉҉a҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉t҉h҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉s҉҉t҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉n҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉f҉҉ ҉҉u҉҉s҉҉     

Posted (edited)

and a little note for those who can't the use the console:
go to the launch settings (the target tab) and type -console 
make sure to leave a space before typing it
(works only for shortcuts)

and if you're afraid if it's a glitch trust me it's totally legit 

Edited by yhzx

g҉҉o҉҉t҉҉t҉҉a҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉t҉h҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉b҉҉e҉҉s҉҉t҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉n҉҉e҉҉ ҉҉o҉҉f҉҉ ҉҉u҉҉s҉҉     

• yhzx changed the title to a basic tutorial