Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
Solarstone

Dust 2

This Server has so many problems with it

Remove the Spawn Protection. Some Players die instantly in the mid or Get spawn killed. You can put smoke on the mid just to be safe

Remove the Camp Meter on T Spawn. Its so unfair to the terrorist that only cts can camp on mid

Add more AFK timer to the Bomber - YES add it. you just stay for 3 secs then the bomb goes poof, its gone

Enable AWP - All players like this weapon. idk why you guys remove it. If this weapon so Op you can turn only 1 or 2 awps each sides

• Like 4

848_602.png

lollll.gifmgi.thumb.jpg.db84f6e4186981b63f983ece97168da4.jpg

Well, I am not admin or anything but, I support @Solarstone in everything, except for the Awp, that is a very powerful weapon and it is not fun that you can not go through the base door `` B '' because they throw you a shot and you're already dead, this weapon I don't think it's good that they add it, plus there's already the scout that at least kills with 2 shots, but if you admins want to put it to the server, it's their decisions, I'm just giving my negative opinion on this topic, but in everything else is correct, excuse me if I can not publish here just wanted to give my opinion :)

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 7:29 AM, Solarstone said:

This Server has so many problems with it

Remove the Spawn Protection. Some Players die instantly in the mid or Get spawn killed. You can put smoke on the mid just to be safe

Remove the Camp Meter on T Spawn. Its so unfair to the terrorist that only cts can camp on mid

Add more AFK timer to the Bomber - YES add it. you just stay for 3 secs then the bomb goes poof, its gone

Enable AWP - All players like this weapon. idk why you guys remove it. If this weapon so Op you can turn only 1 or 2 awps each sides

I agree and i think is a good idea add this things in dd2, also need extend the camp meter in the 2 spawns (Ts&CTs) in all the base

i think this post need stay in dd2 section or suggestion and feedback, cuz this things will be helpful if they are added, except the awp and spawn protection

for the time being I didn't feel affected by these problems.

if it is to make any suggestions for improvements ... I indicate the following:

about spawn protection > the protection time may be slightly longer.

about camp meter > I think it's fair ONLY for the CTs to continue with the permission to camper, after all, this is a key element to guarantee the protection of the C4 zones.

about AFK timer > I agree with you.

about AWP > this is AND should be the right of VIPs only!

Noria well that's truth but sometimes the cts abuse his camping in cts spawn cuz sometimes the ts go to cts spawn to kill afk players and every time i do that a camper hidden in the boxes kill you and you dont know if he is there cuz u are bussy killing afk players and that is annoying, and when some admin slap/slay him, what they do? camp more! and more. The same in the Ts base. will be good extend the camp meter in the two bases 

im just giving my opinion about the camp meter.

• Like 2