Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Sign in to follow this  
Wassim Gamer

Sakran turn his self NIghtcrawler

What's the admins name (The name at the time of the abuse):-L|S- SaKRaN~

If you can get their SteamID to help us see who the admin is:STEAM_0:0:208232029

The reason of this report. Why are you reporting them:turned his self nightcrawler

Proof of the admin abusing their powers (Screenshots/demo/recording):zm_ls_coldsteel_v40000.bmp

omggg bannn meeeeeE!!! pleaseeeee i'm abuserrrrrr !!! 

well first of all ,  you lucky that i don't have all the msgs so  i just said " i'm going to ask question who ever answer me will choose for him self a mod" so i asked a question one of them his name kinder answered my question and he told me i don't know anything i'm just new you can take my mod so i took his mod that's all :D  if any admin can see all msgs you can check :D 

also why this kid still here? he should be banned lol he was evading 3 times

even the one was there :P

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Hey guys. I m new on this beautiful server :)  That was my mode but i let sakran use it,i dont think this is something abuse,i was smoking so i couldn t use the nightmare mode. El chapo maybe didnt see the chat,and think that was an abuse. Have a great night :)

wait 1 second i guess i was recording a demo lemme check just gimme a while

but check this out , i asked the guy who gave me the mod "kinder" to explain he told me right i'll he tried and posted but post doesn't show this is pic of his post " D3EEBB28C90323F0ED8839F924787273836F9E4D

Edit : i checked and u rly lucky i didn't found it !"