Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
-L|S- Doubts

Zombie Plague Competition!

Greetings Lost Souls' Team!

So it's been a while since we had a competition, well here we are with a new one, let's see what our team is capable of, this competition is more like a challenge between our members, note that ranks above DRs aren't allowed to participate.

There is going to be 4 Rewards, 3 Special ones for the first 3 who finish the challenge, and the 4th Reward is given for whoever completes the challenge after the first 3, in other words, there is a start for the competition but there is no end.

First of....Let's start with the rewards :

The 1st : Gets 100k Ammo Packs + a month of V.I.P Privileges 

The 2nd : Gets to Choose between 75k Ammo Packs, V.I.P Privileges or 50K APs With a Month of VIP Privileges.

The 3rd: Gets 50k Ammo Packs Only.

and for the 4th, Whoever finishes the challenge gets 25k Ammo Packs

Rules & Exceptions :

1- Members Above DRs Rank aren't allowed to participate in this competition

2- Members have to record a Demo by the start of the Map until it's End, they have to camp (Putting SandBags and buying Extra Items) every single round without getting killed not even once, meaning if they die or get infected through their camping, they will have to make a new demo in a new map (EXCEPTION : Infection nades aren't counted, meaning if they get infected by an infection nade, they're good to continue the challenge in the same demo, it won't be counted as a death, Another Exception : It's Okay if they die in modes (Such as Nemesis, Survivor, Arma...etc), It's Okay if you are the 1st or 2nd zombie, you can continue the challenge in the nextround.

3- Teaming, Trucing, Any kind of cheating is prohibited (causes into disqualifying you and the one you teamed up with) 

4- All participants have to upload their demos into this thread once they finish the challenge,  they are allowed to make a new one in case their current one is rejected by the team of this competition.

5- Only Members of L|S can participate in this challenge.

6- High Ranks aren't allowed to abuse their APs or powers to corrupt the process of the challenge.

7-  You can't die in Multi Infection mode and say things like "Hey, It's a mode, I'm good to go" , Multi infection mode is the exact same of the normal usual rounds, but there isn't 1st or 2nd zombie, if you happen to be from the first infected players in that mode, only then you're good to go and continue the challenge.

8- Blocking is not allowed

9- Rewards are given regarding to whoever posts their demo first, the first one to complete the challenge, upload the demo and post it here gets the 1st rank reward...same goes to other rewards.

10- the 4th Reward is given to whoever finishes the challenge after the first 3, even if you couldn't finish it in time and get the better rewards, you're still getting 25k Ammo Packs for finishing it.

11- The Ones who finished the challenge can't re-participate, you're only allowed to join it once, any kind of scamming or trying to claim multiple rewards would cause you into getting banned permanently.

Please keep in touch as Updates may happen...we would tag you if we add a new rule.

The Competition starts from today! 5th of January 2020

That's it, good luck to everyone!

@ Members @ Trial Admin @ Server Admin @ Head Admin @ Trial Demo Reviewer @ Demo Reviewer @ Server Manager

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, FeetLover said:

I don't understand, which it's the challenge?

2 hours ago, -L|S- Doubts said:

2- Members have to record a Demo by the start of the Map until it's End, they have to camp (Putting SandBags and buying Extra Items) every single round without getting killed not even once, meaning if they die or get infected through their camping, they will have to make a new demo in a new map

That's the challenge, basically you have to survive the whole map, camping every round without getting killed not even once.

28 minutes ago, -L|S- Doubts said:

That's the challenge, basically you have to survive the whole map, camping every round without getting killed not even once.

Can plante sb ?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, El Chapo said:

Can plante sb ?

Rules & Exceptions :

2- Members have to record a Demo by the start of the Map until it's End, they have to camp (Putting SandBags and buying Extra Items)

Yes you can

Edited by Proskater

131935_101.png

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

NB! Read this first
I started recording after i had entered my code, i messed it up first and it takes some time to load it after a map changes. I even checked the score in the beginning to show proof. It was for a mere second but still.

First death - i was 1st/2nd zombie. That doesn't count
Second death - Nightmare mode, doesn't count either.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y39oju4ksx7ktvn/attempt2.dem/file
Not a single zombie killed me. Not a single time i got inf bombed either.

Edited by Proskater

131935_101.png

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Proskater said:

NB! Read this first
I started recording after i had entered my code, i messed it up first and it takes some time to load it after a map changes. I even checked the score in the beginning to show proof. It was for a mere second but still.

First death - i was 1st/2nd zombie. That doesn't count
Second death - Nightmare mode, doesn't count either.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y39oju4ksx7ktvn/attempt2.dem/file
Not a single zombie killed me. Not a single time i got inf bombed either.

16 minutes ago, El Chapo said:

lost.demi win ezpz

That was quicker than i thought lmao

well i am reviewing them now, gimme a while.

• Like 2

@ El Chapo  I am Sorry to tell you, your demo is rejected, on the minute 22:30:00 and until the end of the demo, u haven't camped, you were just hiding in the secret room, one of the rules says u have to camp every single round, you can try again though.

Which makes 

@ Proskater the first winner of this competition, Congratulations my man! meet me in game to get your rewards.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, El Chapo said:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/07x96mj29ua3lnb/camp.dem/file

im camping now and Im not infecting and i got death 10 times because im trying to kill human first now @ -L|S- Doubts

6 hours ago, -L|S- Doubts said:

2- Members have to record a Demo by the start of the Map until it's End, they have to camp (Putting SandBags and buying Extra Items) every single round without getting killed not even once

you have to CAMP every single round by the start of the map until it's end without dying, is it that hard to understand 

you failed at it again. check out the round on the minute 11:30:00 you were up there just shooting around, that's not proper camping, the rules require buying extra items and planting sandbags, same goes for the nextround, u didnt camp in it too.

1 hour ago, Jumper said:

https://www.upload.ee/files/10934075/12351.dem.html

i think i did it :3

had 7 deaths but from events or rounds when i got inf bomb

congratulations my man, you got the 2nd place!

please choose, either 75k APs 

or VIP for a Month 

or 50k aps and a month vip

35 minutes ago, Kraken said:

way to go kraken, you are 3rd place

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Jumper said:

ill take 50k ap and vip for a month

get into zp please