Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Proskater

Map voting

Is it possible to fudge around with the map voting process? Every time it appears, its usually either the start of the round or middle of the round. Problem is, that when the vote appears, all menus are disrupted and it makes hella difficult to reach and get anything. Starting from weapons to other stuff. It's just annoying at times, when you start a round but cant even pick a gun, because 28 players want to play a different map that was played 8x in the past 24 minutes (irony btw).

Make it so if you choose a map, the vote will dissapear from the screen, so you could do your own thing.

IF possible.

• Like 3

Yea im down with your suggestion, we need to change the maps vote plugin or ( edit it ). And make it only by pressing one time "choosing a map one time without the spam appearance that the vote makes when it keeps popup"

@ AirStriker we need to solve this . Its annoying ...

@ Owner @ Co-Owner

• Like 1

For More Information Contact Me On

Facebook Steam

pizap.com1569038753227211.thumb.jpg.b214e7c467be8639fb0132a8be057e7c.jpg

if possible, that will be fantastic. I am no amx/pawn coder so I am not hundred percent sure but if possible, certainly will resolve it.  Me and Airstriker will need to see if we can arrange something. 

giphy.gif gloomy.gif

WoSP.gif

2 hours ago, Craig Jones said:

if possible, that will be fantastic. I am no amx/pawn coder so I am not hundred percent sure but if possible, certainly will resolve it.  Me and Airstriker will need to see if we can arrange something. 

You must open this file galileo.cfg which is here addons\amxmodx\configs\galileo

Go to this lines:

// Indicates when the vote progress should be shown to a player.
// A value of 0 disables this feature.
//
// 0 - never (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown')
// 1 - after player has voted
// 2 - after the vote ends (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown')
// 3 - always show the vote current progress
// 4 - always show the vote current progress and close the voting menu after the player voted.
//
// Default: 4
gal_vote_showstatus 3

Now it may have this value 3 or maybe 1, just change it for 0, 2, 4

• wow 2

7 hours ago, Kraken said:

You must open this file galileo.cfg which is here addons\amxmodx\configs\galileo

Go to this lines:

// Indicates when the vote progress should be shown to a player.
// A value of 0 disables this feature.
//
// 0 - never (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown')
// 1 - after player has voted
// 2 - after the vote ends (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown')
// 3 - always show the vote current progress
// 4 - always show the vote current progress and close the voting menu after the player voted.
//
// Default: 4
gal_vote_showstatus 3

Now it may have this value 3 or maybe 1, just change it for 0, 2, 4

That is not the type of the galileo we have got...

yall could have just mentioned me about it...i will fix it in a moment.. thanks for the suggestion mate

imma leave it for yall to give the ending post coz im too lazy to close the thread and all dat shit

P.S: It's already fixed and it's been tested.

• Like 2
  • wow 2