Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

New Servers; Capture the Flag 63.251.20.160:27215 // ScoutzKnivez 63.251.20.160:27415
Camaro.

freeze nades

hello everyone . a one week ago we talked about some fixes for the server and nothing changed we talked about rc bomb and its one of the big problems we have there . and nothing new. 
i am going to talk about something more annoying and a lot of players need fix for that ( its about freeze bomb ) 
most of admins with full respect for all of them they buy a lof of freeze bomb everyround and keep freezing the zombies 
its annoying they got 100k+ ammo and they dont care how many they buy but for normal players its annoying already and i hope to fix this problem thank you guys 

It will stay like this but i agree if we limite it to idk, maybe 5 frost nades each round but thats more work and its not really a big deal so it mostly will stay as unlimited frost nades

• wow 1

I understand, we can limit it to 5 or 10 frost nades per round but that will depend on @AirStriker and i'm pretty sure nobody would be agaisnt this since who even needs them all the time?
Yes, people have the rights to do whatever they want with their ammopacks (under certain rules) but it ends when this annoy the rest of the players, I wouldn't try to gamble with that.

As for the RC Bomb, what's the deal with it? I think I may have missed that thread. @Camaro.

• Like 1

maybe you can prevent players from spam-buying it using a variable?

like allow them to buy it once every 5 seconds 

2 hours ago, JiNing said:

I understand, we can limit it to 5 or 10 frost nades per round but that will depend on @AirStriker and i'm pretty sure nobody would be agaisnt this since who even needs them all the time?
Yes, people have the rights to do whatever they want with their ammopacks (under certain rules) but it ends when this annoy the rest of the players, I wouldn't try to gamble with that.

As for the RC Bomb, what's the deal with it? I think I may have missed that thread. @Camaro.

yes ,  RC Bomb Killing The zomies even if they are using madness or they are freeze so we should fix it, first things vips using 2 of this so maybe make only one and maybe try to stop the damge when the zombies /freeze/madness 
my idea was to remove it but many admins like the rc bomb so . ..

We have other projects atm thats y but ye will do freez nade limit 25 who ever spams freeznades 25 freeznades isnt much for them sometimes when i need to escape i use it to lol and ye will get rc done to

Using a cooldown could help but the intention would still be bypassed since they can just stay somewhere and start buying them, but it's a good idea we can also go with that along with the limit per round, as for RC, yeah it can be done.

Suggestion Accepted & Thread Closed.

• wow 1