Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

mindekas10

Zombie Plague Server suggestion.

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

As I've been playing ZP server for some time now, I noticed that Round's are too short, Like, Round start's and I buy a load of things with Ammo Packet's, and I don't get time to use them against Zombies due to round ending, I would suggest to make ZP round's not 4-5mins, but like Round which has 10min, That would make more sense I guess for those who buy things with Ammo packet's, and I would be more fun to play when Time of Round is longer, it Would make more competitive spirit for sure.

I'm suggesting it because it would make more sense to player's I think.

So the suggestion is : Make Zombie Plague Round at least 8-10minutes.

53702_601.png

This will be funny for VIPs or who bought those extra items, and it will be hell for ZM's + the map= 30 mins, that means every map will have only 3 rounds lol

I respect you and your suggesting but I don't agree with you, sorry

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, [Cr7] said:

This will be funny for VIPs or who bought those extra items, and it will be hell for ZM's + the map= 30 mins, that means every map will have only 3 rounds lol

I respect you and your suggesting but I don't agree with you, sorry

Thank's for the reply mate! Well , maybe there could be only 6-7 mins? That would not make a big problem for Zombies, and I'am competitive guy, I would like to use some tactics as Zombie, Cause Most of the Zombies are not trying if it's hard (no offence, other's are great at effort)!

• Like 1

53702_601.png

Yeah if increase the time of the map just will be funny for VIPs, because all vips use 4 sb and 2 lm and camp all round, so the Zombies dont will attack to vips because isn't fair maybe they do 2000k of damage per second, ( vips all time use 4 SB, 2 LM and ak gold ). Now 6-7 Seconds maybe its okay but i think for me only put 5 minutes per round.

Anyways thanks for your suggestion i will talk with other staff and the owner. But for now I will denied your suggestion.

Denied

Closed/Moved

• Like 1

banner.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any problem you can contac me in

Steam: Profile

Facebook: Profile

Discord: Lauty Castaño#6382