Settings

Goodbye GamerClub: Memories Last.

Sharky

Hello everyone,

I'm Sharky, and whether you know me or not, allow me to introduce myself. My real name is AbdulRahman, but in the gaming community, I go by Sharky. I am the co-owner of GamerClub, and while you might see me around in LS as a supervisor now, that's not the focus here.

My journey in CS began when I was five years old, venturing into online gaming in late 2014. The first server I stumbled upon was Deathrun, unaware that I was playing with real people at the time. From there, I explored various servers until I found my niche in ZP, particularly enjoying ZoD in 2015/2016. Despite my initial struggles with English, I joined LgK as a regular player after some time. However, my true home became GamerClub, where I spent five fulfilling years and formed lasting friendships.

Despite the closure of GamerClub on January 24, 2024, the memories we created will endure. I extend heartfelt gratitude to all members of the GC family, especially Xtrem, Daniel, shado, and Nima, who shared the entire journey with me since GC's inception. Each individual's contribution, whether as a regular, donor, admin, or Staff+, is deeply appreciated. GamerClub lives on through its people, and its spirit will never fade.

Gamerclub was a place for each one of us. Personally, when I used to return from work, I was so mentally challenged from the stress and the obstacles I had to deal with every day. But when I returned home, opened my PC, and joined the VC with the boys to play ZP, it used to cheer me up a lot and help me chill and calm down. Daniel can confirm that. Anyway, I want you guys to know that GC isn't just a community in name it's something deeper I feel like it's my second home. However, I wanted to remind each one of you that we are GC. Maybe the community has died, but the memories will never fade away.

I'm glad I was a part of this great community and I'm grateful that I met some great members who became my friends later.

Lastly, I express my thanks to Lost Souls clan for their warm welcome, as well as the opportunity to become part of LS. My journey with GC may have concluded due to personal reasons, but the bonds forged and memories made will always hold a special place in my heart.

With love,  

Sharky

• Great! 1
  • Love 12
  • Sad 1

Goodbye bro I know we had a difference but I would have liked to work with you despite all the things everyone has their story and in the end all the routes lead to the same point the community, the friends and the servers to have fun, good luck in your life and I hope I can see one day you come back :)

Cya Sharky...! 

• Great! 1

I don't like people who try to minimize the pain of others. Let me explain, you are suffering for something and come x person to tell you; "That's no reason to get like that" "you exaggerate" "it's not so bad" "I went through worse things and here I am" if you overcame worse things, I congratulate you, good for you, but never minimize anyone's pain, because it could happen the same, but only each one knows what he feels. If you're going to jump on shit like that, you better not say anything.

lil peep lyrics gif | WiffleGif

Once again, is a pleasure to know and play with Gamerclub, without Mighty, I wouldn't even know gC till' this day. Of course he only introduced me to Shado and then I met you Sharky, I also missed Kryptex/Danger too but still, such a good memories while it lasted.

• Great! 1

Guest Amenadiel

Farewell brother, you are a nice person, I am thankful for being able to meet you, was an honor to serve with you here!

Take care Abdul! <3

5 hours ago, yyyyeteP said:

Wait, correct me if I am wrong, why is everybody saying goodbye to Sharky? This is just a post to remember gC right? I don't see any parts saying Sharky is leaving...
 @ Sharky

Yes, I am quitting.

26 minutes ago, Sharky said:

Yes, I am quitting.

It was a pleasure knowing you bro.
If you ever feel like returning,
You are always welcome

It's not the community nor the gameplay which makes one feel the family bond,
It's the people, and I understand well how you must feel right now.
:disappointed-face-1:

• Great! 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need help?
Feel free to contact me through Discord: 
para_para0364

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

naaaaah brooooooo fk i had a lot of fun playing with you but we're not staying here forever goodbye habibi i don't need to explain bro it's so sad seeing you leaving cs ):

• Great! 1

Andrew Tate Sigma GIF - Andrew Tate Sigma Cigar GIFs

Brokeys