Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

Sign in to follow this  
Camaro.

SAYLER ABUSE !

What's the admins name (The name at the time of the abuse): SAYLER

If you can get their SteamID to help us see who the admin is:   VALVE_5:0:49560679

The reason of this report. Why are you reporting them: at first theres a guys his name (ar) insulting the players i was one of them sayler was there on server he didnt gag or ban him he was just watching so we talked to admins on fourm and they joined and banned this guy so thanks to @Nightbot.
second thing this sayler guy truned himself to second nemsis i didnt care so he can be nemsis one time per week or day what ever the rules 

next map he truned a guy first nemsis ( and as i know the rules first nemsis should be random he truned a guy his name shaka 
after 40sec-1min he truned himself to nemsis again when he saw himself in spot with full humans so he did it like3  times in row he make himself nemesis
i think you guys should talk to him about it he should be more carefull he does know how the admin rules work 

Proof of the admin abusing their powers (Screenshots/demo/recording):  i have to demos first one for trunning shaka as nemsis by himself chose
second demo when he truned himself to nemesis 
1-http://www.mediafire.com/file/jbmrbh1sxlw9ssn/abuse.dem/file
2-http://www.mediafire.com/file/vsvgaq34i190b7d/abuse2.dem/file

• Like 2

@-L-S- CEIFADOR explain this please..

banner.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any problem you can contac me in

Steam: Profile

Facebook: Profile

Discord: Lauty Castaño#6382

this player was teasing AR, I asked them to stop, the two started teasing each other did not know what to do at that time.

Posted (edited)

in the issue in neme i went wrong

Eu não entendi as regras desculpe por isso

Edited by -L-S- CEIFADOR

Dude this is the last warning... You receive 2 warning in 1 day.. Next time we will take serious actions about your admin..

@Frosty Sorry for this, and thanks for your report. @-L-S- CEIFADOR Dont do that again.

Warned..

Closed/Moved

• Like 1

banner.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any problem you can contac me in

Steam: Profile

Facebook: Profile

Discord: Lauty Castaño#6382