Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers

Welcome to Lost Souls | Best CS 1.6 servers | Counter Strike 1.6 Servers, firstly we recommend you to register in our forums so you get more features in Servers & Forum.

Recommended Links to visit after you register:

1. Gain 500 Ammo Packs in Zombie Plague Server.
  2. [English] Shop Guide OR [Spanish] Guía de la tienda
  3. Our Shop CHECK NUMBER 2 LINKS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THE SHOP ⏏️⏏️

mR. aDyL [V_1]

People In Spec

Hey guys, 

People we really need to lower time in spec for reg players!

This days most of the time server kinda full, but there is lots of people just sitting in spec, and others can join the server.

I personally kick many people who was in spec more then 2-3 rounds. Is just kinda waste of time for admins, cuz that time we can sit and spec watching for hackers, or just simple join and have good time while playing... We all want to play and enjoy right ?:) 

So please safe my time, and few others admins time, Head admins/Staff please lower time in spec....... Please, Please, Please

dsdsd.jpg

• Like 1

spacer.pngLostSoulsAttractionsLogo (1).png

I'm changing the current plugin (plus lowering max afk time) to set another that won't kick those who are recording. P.S: Admins won't have to kick spec because if the server is full and someone is trying to join, it will automatically kick an spectator (admins and those who are recording have immunity in this case as well) to free an slot.

Accepted & Closed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JiNing said:

I'm changing the current plugin (plus lowering max afk time) to set another that won't kick those who are recording. P.S: Admins won't have to kick spec because if the server is full and someone is trying to join, it will automatically kick an spectator (admins and those who are recording have immunity in this case as well) to free an slot.

Accepted & Closed.

That's very good, when will this new plugin kick in? 🙂

I set it a few hours ago, please tell me if it runs ok, you can also use type /afk and a menu will pop up, you can select a player and transfer them to spec or kick them pretty easy 😃

p.s: it also takes the bomb away and gives it to an active player

2 hours ago, JiNing said:

I set it a few hours ago, please tell me if it runs ok, you can also use type /afk and a menu will pop up, you can select a player and transfer them to spec or kick them pretty easy 😃

Sounds like perfect plugin.

I'll check it out now... 

15 hours ago, JiNing said:

Bro, something wrong with this plugin. It was 5-10 mins after server restarts Then its stops. It doesn't kick afk and don't transfers bomb... Can you check setting one more time. Maybe there is some kinda time limit on how it works? 

Fixed that and another issue. Should be good by now.